Chapter 45

When we got to his house Zeus was at the top of the stairs he didn't growl or anything just waiting. "Can you stay over" he said. "Yeah let me call my dad" I said and he showed me the phone. I called my dad and he answered the phone. "Hey dad can I sleepover at Vance's" I said and it went quite weird "uh jay it's Jax and sure" ok he was acting a little weird but whatever. I hung up the phone and headed to his room. I saw him in his bathroom brushing his teeth. I walked in and put my arms around his waist from the back. I put my head on his arm he turned around a few moments later and hugged me.

He finished brushing his teeth and he gave me a toothbrush and I brushed mine. When I was done I walked in the room and he was at his desk. "Can I get a shirt or something" I said "of course pick any from the closet" he said and I walked over and just grabbed a plain shirt. "Wanna tattoo me" he said and I looked up at him he was holding the tattoo gun and was looking at me. "Are you sure you want me to tattoo you" I said getting up. "Yeah come over" he said.

He told me to sit on his lap so he could help with the lines just in case. "Ok I already put the image down on my fore arm. I looked and saw a medium size rose on fire. "What does it mean" I said. I looked at him and he spoke. "My mom really loves roses and she used to light roses on fire to make the house smell nice" he said "awww that's so sweet". "So when she passed she wished for everyone at her funeral to light a rose so we did" he said I never knew that his mother died I just thought she left. "Aw baby" I said and gave him a hug immediately. I felt so bad.

"Jay you ready to start" he said I nodded and he helped me through everything. 2 hours later we finished. It looked good. "I love it jay" he said and kissed my cheek. It was now 2:46am we went into the bed and we talked. "So wanna give me a tattoo tomorrow" I said his eyes opened wide. "Really" he said and I answered with a nod. "Omg my little baby is letting me give her a tattoo" he said knowing he was being annoying and he hugged me. I just laughed. "Jay" "yes vance" "I love you" "I love you too vance" then he grabbed my vance and kissed me. I will admit it did turn out to be a make out sesh.

The next morning I woke up in the grip of Vance. "Vance let go" I whispered "mmm no"
I heard "Vance let go I have to pee" "5 more minutes". "If I wait 5 minutes you will be pissed on" "fine" he finally let go and I got up and Zeus was laying right in front of the door. "Baby move" I said "i did". Vance said "Not you im talking my my baby". He playfully flipped me off and baby boy Zeus moved. I pissed and when I got back vance just got up. "Ooo look at you" he said "wha- AHHH VANCE"I looked down and my shirt was up and showed my underwear. "What it ain't nothing I haven't seen before". He said with a smile. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Shut up".

When I sat in the bed fell on his chest. "When can I give you a tattoo" he said "later" I said "ok what do you want a were" he said. There is something I haven't told you guys vance always kisses my caller bone so I want a heart so whenever he kisses me there it will always be a reminder of him. I tell him this and he immediately smiles. "This is why I love you jay" he says and grabs my face and kisses me.

It was now 12:56 he just did a normal heart and he got to tattooing. It didn't hurt much. It only took 4 minutes for him to finish. "Done" he said pulling away from my skin and wiping the extra ink from my skin with a towel and water. I looked at it in the mirror and I loved it (image below)

"It's amazing vance thank you" I said and kissed his cheek

"It's amazing vance thank you" I said and kissed his cheek. He cleaned it and tapped plastic wrap around it. "Now keep it like this for 2 hours then clean it with soap and water. Here is the tattoo cream put it on the tattoo for 2 weeks you can do longer but 2 weeks is the minimum" he explained this all while cleaning up. He looked so hot doing what he does oh why does got do this to me.

We got up and I changed. I said goodbye to Zeus and gave him a kiss on the head. The I walked over to Vance. "Bye buba I'll see you in 2 days ok". I said and he nodded. I kissed him but he made it a make out. "Vance I need to go" I said in between breaths. "Please stay a little longer" he said also in between breaths. "No I'll see you in 2 days" I said and finally we stopped. "I'll call you ok" he said and I left. I walked home and when I walked in dad was on the couch. "Hey kiddo how was Vance's" he said watching tv.

"Good he gave me a tattoo" I said dad got up "let me see" he said and I walked over and showed him. "Ooo he's good at it I love it" he said and I went upstairs and 2 minutes later the phone rang. I went up and answered it. "Hello" "jay im bored already" "I literally left there 15 minutes ago" "but I miss you so can I come over" "Vance ya know what fine" "YAYA ILL BE THERE SOON" the line went dead damn what did he do when we weren't together.

5 minutes later I heard the door open and dad said something and the next thing I knew vance was in my room. "What you wanna do" he said. "Let's make out" I said "really" he said happy. "No" I said I was joking. "JAY don't do that to me know I think we should make out" "no vance" I said and I sat on my bed. "We can draw" I said "what if we..... make out" he said again. "Fine" I only gave in because 1 he was being annoying and 2 he was looking extra fine so whatever. It got to the point where he was sitting up against the wall bed thing and I was on top of him. He was holding me by my bottom and one hand was in his hair an the other was on his shoulder.

"Jay" he said "yeah vance" I said honestly out of breathe "I think your hot" he said ovi being funny, "oh I had no idea" I said and he smiled and we were back to making out. Finally we stopped "you happy" I said looking at the ceiling "yeah" he said out of breath. After a few moments I laid on top of vance playing with his hair. "We can take it off now" he said "what off" I asked "your plastic wrap" he said pealing it off.

Once it was off. "Another make out sesh" he said "Vance" I said "what it's a serious question" he said. "No" he sighed "fine" he kissed my tattoo and I loved it. We cuddled and watched tv until I passed out.

A/N
Surprise  I made 2 storys today are y'all happy ok well I am very tired so imma go to bed so goodnight love ya<3