Chapter 69

We got dressed and we looked great. Then a knock came to the door. The manager opened it. "Anyone name Emma" she said I didn't think much of it and no one said yes so she was escorted off the hotel. We all walked out. I held Kate's hand and Vance and her boyfriend wakes behind us. Cameras everywhere. We just tried to not look and get in the car. Once we did it was only a 10 minutes drive from where we were and got there at just the right time. Kate and I separated and we walked the carpet.

Vance was a littler nervous. "It's ok You're doing great" I said "are you sure" "yes" we took the photos up and down the stairs. We got to the interview part. "Hello it's the one and only Jade Blakely here with us today on the stairs of the met gala carpet jade how are you and Vance feeling tonight" "we are feeling great I mean it's a bit nerve racking but I think we got it down pretty quick" I said with a huge smile "Jade I love your fit and also Vance's as well. Vance if you don't mind me asking when did you meet jade and how did you guys start things". She said "I've actually known jade since I was 17 so I've known her for quite a while we dated when we were younger but separated and now we are dating again and everything is going well so far" he said "wow that is so cute jade how do you feel about being in a public relationship" "I mean it's kinda hard because you have certain people who don't want you together then you have people who support so it's just a mix of emotions". "Wow ok well we will let's y'all enjoy the rest of your night have fun Inside" we said thank you and we walked inside.

Everything was beautiful. The museum with all the dresses and all the deco was just beautiful. We walked to our table that was near a fountain. We sat with Kate she was with her boyfriend Jonny Depp. Tyra was with her boyfriend as well. We sat down and started talking. "So Vance you've known jade since y'all were teens right" Tyra said. "Yeah she moved into town I wanna say sophomore year" he said. "Ahhh that's right and you work where now" why was she asking so many questions "Land Rover" "oh ok" she seemed a bit off. She asked like 10 more after and I could tell something was really off.

They night flew by and at 11 everyone left we could have gone to the after party but I was tired after being up at 5. We got into a car and drove home. "Why was your friend asking me so many questions" he said "I don't know I was thinking the same thing".

We got back to the house I tossed off my shoes and headed straight to the bathroom to take a shower. While mid shower I heard a knock. "Come in" I got more comfortable with vance coming into the bathroom while I'm in the shower. He came in a respectfully didn't look at me. But I wanted him to. The one time I wanted him to look at me he didn't. He grabbed what he needed and left. Not a single second of eye contact was made.

I got out the shower and wore sweats and a T-shirt. I walked out he was already in his sleep wear. "Hey" "hey" he replied to my first hey. "What u Wanna do" i said laying next to him on the bed. "I don't know but Zeus is coming Friday" he said "ahhh I'm so excited. "Are u ok" i said after noticing he just kept the same face all threw the conversation. "Jay am I not enough for u" he said "what are u talking about Vance" I said looking at him confused. "The papers say your just with me Bc you can't get over your ex". He said and showing me a magazine with the thumb nail. "Model Jade Blakely only dating Vance hopper because she's not over ex Ralph". My heart tore apart not because of the head lines but because of how vance felt.

"Vance I would never play you like u played me. I'm giving you a second chance because I love you. I think that this was always the right person
Wrong time but we are responsible grown adults now. And god vance hopper i love you with all my heart I don't know what I would do without you. I don't know how I handled life before and after you. And now thinking about it I've never been happier. I'm happy when I'm with you and without I feel like I'm and empty person." I let it all out. I didn't know what to expect.

But I didn't expect my face to get pulled against his and us making out. "I'm sorry for saying those things" he said in between breaths Bc of the make out. "I love you" he said once pulling away from my face. He had this glare in his eyes. I got on top of him like straddling him. I went for a single kiss but instead it turned Into another make out. He started to remove my shirt and I did the same. "Wait jay are you sur-" "Vance I'm very much sure". I said I don't wanna say much other then we made love for a very long time.

I woke the next morning cuddling with Vance. His arm around my back rubbing my shoulder with his thumb. "Good morning" he said while I looked up at him. His morning voice never gets old. "Morning". I said Turing fully to him. Before I can settle my lips are meet once again with his. "I love you" he says after he pulled away. "I love you too baby". I lay on top of him for the rest of the time we are in bed. I play with his hair. He kisses me suddenly out of no where. God I love this boy.
A/n
Hey guys sorry for not posting for a full week
I've been busy with school and working out to be skinny so yeah that's my life rn I will post most likely tomorrow