Chapter 43

When I had awakened I was alone I didn't know if the thing was vance was now a dream. I got up and walked over the the door because I heard noise. "Emma what's wrong with you like your so fucking dramatic like you think I would fuck someone while one I'm in a relationship and two when they are sleeping like what's wrong with you ya know we are done I knew I should have never gone back to you because you would pull the same shit this time is over" and I heard footsteps I ran over to the bed and got under the coves oh shit and I closed my eyes. I heard whimper but o just kept my eyes shut.

The door opened and I opened my eyes a little. I saw vance grabbing his stuff and going through it. He got something and walked out the door. All I heard was "take this back I don't want it" he said and walked back in the room. After I wanna say 20 minutes I "woke up" I got up and saw vance looking at the tv. "Hey" I said and he didn't respond. "Ok cool" I said walked over to the balcony. I got to see the beautiful view of mountains and snow. I soon felt hands around my waist. "Huh" I said and turned around. "Hey" vance I don't get him on minute he ain't talking now he's being touchy.

"You have a girlfriend you shouldn-"
I said before getting cut off. "Not anymore" he said holding both my hands. "Oh"
I knew but I had to pretend obviously. "Yeah so what ya wanna do". He said and I walked back inside. "Let's play cards" I said and pulled out a deck of cards and we started playing slap jack, BS, garbage and much more. We laughed and had fun.

After we finished Mary came. "Hey vance why is Emma gone" she said and put her bags dow. "Oh we broke up" he said so calmly. "Oh ok" she said and he got up and left weird. The next day we left and now it was time to leave. We spent 30 hours going back home and we got there 6 days until my birthday.

We got back home and everyone was dropped off. I walked in the house and I heard "stuff". I walked where I heard it and of course it was my brothers room. I heard clapping. "Are you fucking someone Jax" I screamed out and banged on the door. It immediately stopped. "What are you talking about no" he said and I heard someone move. "Ok imma come in Bc I need to give you something" I said and I heard a scream "NO WAIT" he said and I assume jumped to the door and locked it.

I just laughed. He finally opened the door. "So what's up" he said and I walked in. "Uhh it smells like suit in here Jax" I said. "Ok whatever what do you want" "I'm grabbing my shirt you took from me" I said and reached for his closet. "Wa-" but it was to late I opened the door. "What the fuck" I screamed I saw in the closet Danna. "ARE YOU FUCKING DANNA" I screamed. He was 18 and she was gonna turn 17 soon but what the fuck. "Jade it's not that big of a deal" he said. She looked like she had just seen the devil. "I-I-I'm sorry J-ja-jay" het voice cracking "NoNo WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST BE "friends with me" TO FUCK MY BROTHER" I grabbed her hair she was just wearing a shirt.

I pulled her out the house her holding her head and threw her out the front door. I locked it and ran straight to Jax. "WHAT THE FUCK JAX YOU FUCKING MAN WHORE YOUR DATING SOMEONE AND FUCKING ANOTHER GITL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" I said hitting,punching,scratching him. "JADE STOP" he said grabbing my hands and "listen Sally cheated on me with my Best friend so I fucked get sister". WHAT