Chapter 51

I get back and head to the private beach. Once I finally reach it I see a trail of roses how sweet his he. I walk down and I see all my friend there. I run and try and find Vance he's not there tho. "Where vance" I ask while they all hug me and say happy birthday. "Follow the next trail" Jackson says and leads me to the next trail. I walk down it for idk maybe 3 minutes. Finally I reach the end and I see a little hand made hut.

I walk inside it and there lies another note. "Also over walk over to the boat and say roses 3 times them I shall rise" I run over to the boat and shout. "ROSE ROSE ROSE". I turn around and see Vance with a pile of roses. "Finally you have made it" he said walking to me while I run up to him. "Aww so sweet" I say as I hug him and grab my flowers. "Happy birthday jay" he says and gives me a kiss.

We dance a little and head back to the main area. Once we get back we all run to the water and swim. It was so much fun. We played chicken. Put a finger down,kiss or tell. And so much more it was really fun. After a long day at the beach we went and got ready for dinner. I got dressed in this (image below

 I got dressed in this (image below

It's gorgeous. We go out and eat people order and once we finished I see a big spark come out of no where. Is it... no it can't be.... Wait a minute it is

It's gorgeous they sing happy birthday and we enjoy the cake

It's gorgeous they sing happy birthday and we enjoy the cake. We get back to the room and everything is fine. I'm taking off my makeup and Vance is behind me getting ready for bed. He comes around and wraps his arms around me. "I'm tired" he mumbled while kissing my head. "Go to bed I'll be right there" I said just finishing my routine. "What about the vacation sex" shit he remembered. "What are you talking about Vance" I say acting like I didn't know. "You said we could" "no that must have been a dream I'm too tired anyways" I said

"Fine" we go to bed and everything is fine. But one thing sticks in my head. What if he only is dating me because he wants his dick wet why does he always want his dick wet. I don't get it and I'm starting to worry. I'm not one of those people who need it or I will die if it happens it happens if it doesn't then it doesn't.

I wake up at night and I sneak out of the room. I go to the lobby and just walk around it's 2:37am no one is up except for the people at the counter. I go to the little seating area in front of the tanks and just watch the fish. I'm there for a few when I hear a voice. "Hello are you ok" I hear I turn my head to see a boy about my age. "Yeah I'm good" I say and k think that's the end of that.

"Are you sure" he says "yes I'm fine" I'm getting annoyed. "I don't think so I think your boyfriend vance only wants you for sex" how does he know what I was thinking. "I'm sorry what" "well it's written all over the place just except it jade just except it" "GET THE FUCK AWAYYY" I screamed and wake up in sweat.  Vance is next to me "it's ok calm down" what the fuck is happing to me.

A/n
Hey y'all hope y'all liked this one I did and I can't wait to write more very soon see y'all soon love ya