Chapter 23

I woke up to Vance on his Stomach next to me. I checked the time and it read 12:37. I got up and called dad. "Hey dad sorry for not calling but we both got drunk so we staid the night here". I said once he answered. He said everything was fine and to come home whenever. I walked out to see a mess all over the place. Cups everywhere stings of paper and fetti all over the place. I walked down the stairs and started picking things up. 4 bags of garbage later everything was cleaned up. I went outside and threw it all away. People passed out in the front yard. Some naked and some had bugs on them.

I walked back in the house and Paige walked down the stairs. "Damn jay you did all this" she said rubbing her eyes and walking to me. "Yeah wanna help mop". I said and she agreed. "So what room were you in". I asked even though I knew. "Oh I shared a room with Jackson". She said kinda shaky. "Oh ok are y'all like a thing". I said looking at her. "Oh uh ok you can't tell anyone but yeah we are kinda". I widened my eyes "what do you mean kinda". I said putting my hand on my hip. "Well we had sex a couple of times but he hasn't asked me yet". She said "well if he's talking to anyone else I would say your ok but if he is DROP HIM" I said starting to clean again.

She gave me a chuckle and I felt bad that she was
Telling me this so I told her something. "Paige since you told me something I do too". I said and stoped cleaning. "WHat is that". She said looking at me. "Ok don't tell anyone AT ALL but Vance and I are a thing". Her eyes widened and ran over to me. "OMG JAY I KNEW IT IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS" she said hugging me. "Thank you bae" I said.

We finished cleaning and cooked lunch. We made tacos with guacamole and chips. We went and woke everyone up and they came down. I served them all and the boys went in the basement while the girls sat in the living room. "Where were you and Vance like at 12 in the morning we didn't see you for like an hour" Mary said while eating. "Oh we went to the grab n go to get more beer" I said covering up where we actually were. "Oh ok what about you Paige" she said then later adding "I heard some weird noises to last night". I choked on my food. "What?". Mary said honestly confused.

"Oh no I just choked on a pice of meat". I said and Paige looked at me and smiled. Everyone was done and the boys came back up stairs. "Hey guys imma head out but I'll see y'all later". I said and gave everyone a hug. I grabbed my things and headed out the door. I got home and dad had some friend over. "Hey Jade this is my friend Mr.Blake he would love if you could babysit his kids while we go out for a while". He said "yeah let me get changed and I'll be back". I said and changed into something else other then that shirt and shorts.

 I said and changed into something else other then that shirt and shorts

I went back downstairs and Mr.Blake brought me over. We got to the house and I thanked him while him and my father went out. I walked in the door and saw boy who looked 13 and a girl who looked 9-10. "Hi your jade right I have heard so much about you and I think your amazing" the girl said so happy so meet me. "Yeah I'm jade how do you hear so much about me". I asked with a smile. "Well I Heard- about you when you moved here this boy named Vance said you were hot and then I heard about the fight with Emma Rancher and I have been dying to meet you".  "Oh Vance said that" I said and she nodded. "Hi I'm Finny but you can call me Finn I've also heard so much about you". He said walking up next to the girl. "Oh and I forgot to say I'm Gwen"  she said. "I'm jade but y'all can call me jay if y'all want so what do you wanna do". I asked.

"Well dad said you could take us anywhere he also left money". Gwen said. "Ok wanna go to the drive in". I asked. They got all happy and said yes. "Ok I'll call my friends and they will come pick us up so get ready". I said and she called Vance. "Hey jay what's up" he said "hey the kids I'm sitting wanna ho to the drive in come pick us up". I said "jay I'm not gonna do that plus I'm in bed relaxing or I was should I say". He said "ok that's fine I'll just call Aiden to come pick us up from the Blake's house goodnight sweet dreams princess" I said "wait who the fuck is Aid-" he said and I hung up cutting him off. I knew no one named Aiden but I knew if I said someone else he would come".

5 minutes later everyone heard a car pull up and a few seconds later hard knocks came on the door. "Oh hey Vance you came" I said opening the door. "Yeah where is this Aiden kid". He said walking in the house. "Not here because he doesn't even exist" I said closing the door. "Are you being fucking for real" he said I nodded and he sighed "hey Vance I see you got your girl" Gwen said tapping his shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me G" he said "VANCE ROBERT HOPPER DONT TALK TO MY KIDS LIKE THAT". I said "whatever are y'all ready because I can't be wasting time". He said and we left. He dropped us off and we went to see a movie.

A/N
So sorry I haven't been updating very much I'm away right now so I will try and update tomorrow but I don't know yet hope y'all liked this even though it was a little boring but still hoped y'all liked it so see you in the next one. ♥️❤️♥️