Chapter 16

When I woke up at like 3am Vance was gone I figured he just went home. I went to the bathroom and used it. When I got back I noticed my window was open "huh wasn't it just closed" I said and probably looking confused. I didn't pay much Mund into it and just closed it and went back to bed. I woke up again at 6 and started getting ready. I did my makeup and picked my outfit. (Imagine below)

Then I put on a zip up sweater and zipped it half way

Then I put on a zip up sweater and zipped it half way. By the time I did everything it was 6:57 I ran to my bus and it almost left but I caught it in time. Once we got to school the bell didn't ring for 20 minutes because the school wanted us to talk to people and just in case anyone was late they would have time. I had 20 minutes to do anything so I went and found Mary. "Hey jay you look good" she said giving me a hug. "Aww thanks Mare" i said. She told me everyone else was coming soon. About 5 minutes later everyone walks to us. We all say hello and Vance gives me a hug.

"HEY JADE GET OVER HERE" I heard so I turned around to see Emma what does she want. "What do you want rancher". I said walking to her. "I told you we were gonna fight today DIDNT I" she said "OHHH your the one who called me at 8 in the morning and said we were gonna fight ok let's go" I said laughing and taking off my book bag and jacket. Everyone was looking but I didn't care. Emma backed away. "Come on Rancher why you backing up now". I said following her. Everyone was going "OooOoo". Finally Emma threw the first punch. I saw it coming so I ducked.then hit her in the stomach. Everyone cheering by now.

She hunched over and fell to the floor. I started beating her up to the point blood was coming out from her. After Paige saw blood she came over and pulled me away. "Jade your going it get in trouble leave it" she said pulling me back. I grabbed my stuff and before leaving. The little bitch said something I didn't expect. "YOU MAY HAVE BEATEN ME UP BUT AT LEAST MY MOTHER DIDNT KILL HERSELF UNLIKE YOURS." HOW THE FUCK DID SHE KNOW THE ONLY PERSON THAT KNOWS IS VANCE.

I ran over to her and started beating her head into the door. And stomping on her. Everyone from my group came and pulled me off "EVER TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER AGAIN ILL LEAVE YOU FUCKING DEAD". After getting away from her everyone put me down. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME VANCE TELLING YOUR EX ABOUT MY MOTHERS DEATH" I said screaming at him everyone backed away. He just looked at the floor. "Wow FUCK YOU VANCE I ACTUALLY THOUGHT I LIKED YOU AND YOU LIKED ME BUT WOW GO FUCK YOURSELF" I said grabbing my shit and went to the bathroom.

I went into a stall and just started crying my eyes out. I was in there until about 10 minutes later. The speakers went on. "Jade Blackly down to the office now I repeat Jade Blackly down to the office NOW". I knew I was gonna get get in trouble here not home though. I got up and looked myself in the mirror cleaning up my Mascara dripping from my eyes. After cleaning it I walked out. Vance was outside waiting for me. "Jade I'm sorry please forg-" he said but I cut him off. "Honestly Vance don't fucking talk to me right now and leave it that way until I get over it which might be never". I said to him and walking to the office.

Once I walked in the principal took me and sat me down. Emma was there and her dad too. "Your father is on his way but until he gets here what the hell was going through your mind" he said slamming his hands on his desk. "I'm not gonna answer until my father gets here". I said and sat back in the chair. 2 minutes later my dad walked in the door. "Oh baby what happened" he said rushing over to me. "Hello Mr.Blakly your daughter has assaulted miss Emma Rancher here" he said pointing to memes messed up face. "No my kid would not do that until it was instigated" my father said "ok so Jade what happened". The principal said sarcastic

"Yesterday I got a call from a person and I answers they said they today we were going to fight I said ok and I forgot about it today I walked in normal until I heard my name being screamed Emma screamed my name and told me to come fight I walked over to her and I said "your the one who called" and she said yes. So I got ready and she was moving back until she threw the first punch I ducked and strikes her she fell and I started going at it I do admit I was beating her up until blood was coming out them one of my friends and he friends pulled me off and took her away. I thought it was over until I heard the little bitch say "AT LEAST MY MOTHER DIDNT KILL HERSELF UNLIKE YOU" I lost it and ran to her and pounded her head to the floor and stomped on her until my friend took my off again and that was it" I said tearing up at the last part. My father was furious at Emma.

"That still gives you no ri-" the principal said then getting cut off my by dad. "So Emma can instigate not 1 but 2 fights and my kid gets in trouble IM SORRY I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS". He said slamming his hand at the last part. "Yea because Emma has a broken wrist and bad concussion and as well as a broken nose." The principal said calmly. My dad and him went back and forth until finally the principal said I had 3 week suspension and if I'm caught on campus I will be arrested. "Fine by me" my dad said and we got into the car. "Asshole hunny I am so proud of you and if that Little bitch starts shit again kill her next time" my dad said and I agreed.

Going down the steps to enter my car I heard a voice "JADE WAIT UP" I turned to see Vance again. "I'll meet you in the car" my dad said then walking away. Vance finally met up to me "listen I'm sorry for telling her ok but I did it for good reason". "And what reason was that for" I said crossing my arms looking pissed because I was "she said she would kill your then showed me a gun and said if I didn't tell her something about you she would use it " my eyes widened "and instead of telling me you keep quiet". I said looking confused. "Listen im sorry please forgive me". "I don't know Vance one thing was 1 maybe 2 people knowing abt my mom now everyone does". He leaned in and as he was about to kiss me I swerved.

I whispered in his ear "I'm sorry Vance maybe next time" I said then pulling back and going on my tippy toes to give him a kiss on the forehead. "It's fine I get it" he said once I got back down to normal hight and I left. I got in the car and dad drove off. "Jade I just wanted to tell you that I heard what Vance said and he was looking out for you I get your upset now but trust me you don't want to lose someone like him" my dad said while looking out to the road and tapping his finger on the wheel. Maybe he was right we was looking out for me but he should have told me too and not keep it a secret.

A/N
Hey guys this one I think is my Fav so far because it shows more of a side of Jade and Vance but I hope you liked it too and see you in the next one❤️