Chapter 10

Time skip next day.
I woke up at 6:00am so I could get ready. I heard if you took a shower before going into the pool or beach it helps not getting your hair dried up to much. So I took a shower. Then I was wondering what swimsuit to wear I finally got the one. (Imagine below but you can change if you want)

(I TRIED TO GO WITH A 1980s THEMED SO DONT GET MAD AT ME PLS)

I put it on and I put on shorts and a cropped AC/DC shirt that the sleeves where cut off it looked so fucking amazing. Then I just put on water proof Mascara on and lip gloss. By the time I was done it was 6:25 I still had time. So I packed a bag. I put a towel in and 2 bottles of sunscreen. Then I put a couple of hair ties and a brush. I brought a change of pants. Which were very Baggy jeans and u was just gonna wear the same shirt as I was now. I put on some deodorant and then packed it. And I was done. Then I remembered my sketch book. I packed that and I was done. Time was now 6:36. So I headed down stairs where dad was eating breakfast.

"Hey hunny were you going" he asked. "Oh I'm going to the water park with Vance,Paige,Ace,Jackson and Marry that's ok right. "Of course hunny I love that your making friends have fun ok and be safe". He said giving me a hug. Then I grabbed some water and snacks for the bus ride and now the time was 6:48. I walked outside and Mary was already there. "Hey girl you should have knocked". I said "oh it's fine I just got here anyways" she said with a big smile. We hugged each other and about 6 minutes later Paige came. "HEY WHOS EXCITED" she said hugging us. Then about 10 minutes later Jackson and Ace showed up now just waiting for Vance.

Dad walked out the door so he could get to work. "Hey guys have fun today" my dad said and saying hello to everyone. "Jade your dad is so fucking cool. Jackson said. "Thanks he's alright I guess" playing around. Then 2 minutes later Vance showed up. "Yo dude what's up" Ace said. "Nothing ready to go" we agreed and we headed off. We got to the bus stop and we waited till the bus came. "Hey jay you excited" Vance said putting his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah what about you". I said "I am". Then the bus came and we got on. Vance sat next to me and Mary on my other side. Vance still had his arm around my shoulder and he put his head on mine. SO CUTE. Then We were off to the next stop. I got out my sketch book and I started to draw something. About 5 minutes later we were at the next stop.

The doors opened and I heard Mary say oh shit and looked at me. I saw a blonde girl with a birthmark on her cheek. "That's Vance's ex Emma Rancher". She said whispering to me. For fuck sacks what was she gonna do. We were in the back so she didn't see us until she walked a little more. But then she saw us Vance was also looking. But he didn't care matter of fact he gave me a kiss. (Purr slay all day😘). Then she came over to us. "What did i tell you about staying away from Vance". She said trying to intimidate me so I stood up so I could match her level "and what did I tell you about what I would do if you later a hand on me and I'm still waiting for it to happen so go ahead I'm waiting". I said

"My father is so much more ri-" she tired to say "I don't know if you know blondy but I don't give a fuck if your dad is a fucking billionaire now sit the fuck down and enjoy the ride" I said then sitting down. She was such a brat she sat down like a toddler when they have a temperament. "Damn jay your mean but I like that". Vance said putting his arm around me then kissing my cheek. About 35 minutes later I finished my drawing. (Imagine below)

"Oooo jay that's nice" Vance said then Mary looked over

"Oooo jay that's nice" Vance said then Mary looked over. "DAMN JADE THAT SHITS COOL AS FUCK". I thanked them then out my book away. The man yelled. "ISLAND KINDOM WATER PARK COMING UP IN 28 minutes". Then he said some kind of park and that it was coming up in 7 minutes then he stopped yelling. "Jay wanna play sticks". Marry asked and I agreed. Marry won the first 2 rounds then I won and it was fun. Then Vance called me. "Jay can you play with my hair please".he said with a sleepy voice. I said yes and I played with his hair.

While playing with his hair I felt eyes on my so I looked up. Emma was like giving me a death stare like if looks could kill I would be dead. So just to me a bitch I kissed Vance's it was hot I mean who wouldn't want to kiss Vance. After 20 minutes we were at Island KINDOM. We stood up and Vance pulled me into a hug and then kissed me again. I blushed and he noticed and smiled. I picked up my stuff and we existed the bus so did Emma. She purposely bumped into me and how I knew it was on purpose was because she looked at me after. So I sped up and when I was next to her I put my foot out I front of her and she tripped.

It was ok though because it was on grass. "Damn jay you really don't like Emma." Vance said in my ear "I mean she told me she would kill me if I was with you so I mean idk why I hate her plus she told me you were hers so". He smiled and we held hands. Paige came up next to me and whispered in my ear. "Looks like you and Vance are a thing" I smiled and bumped her playfully. But where Vance and I a thing I mean we made out and stuff but he never asked me to be his girlfriend but it was fine because I just wanted to have fun.

A/N
Hey guys sorry for taking forever to update but I will try and post another story today also I'm starting school soon so I will still try and upload 2-3 storys a day but i don't know hope y'all liked this one and see y'all soon❤️♥️❤️