Chapter 42

It was now December 18th my birthday was in 9 days. We left Vermont in 2 days and for my birthday we are going to the Bahamas. We are taking a plane and dad bought all of us a plane ticket even Jax's and his new girlfriend Sally. That morning Mary was already out of bed and most likely eating breakfast. I did do my make up it even get ready I just wanted food. So in a bare face and not ready hair a mess I walked down the stairs not taking the elevator because I did feel like it.

I finally reached the bottom and it lead out to the lobby. I walked to the tables and I found Mary and everyone else. Even Emma I know a shocker. I went and grabbed a pumpkin muffin and coffee. I sat next to Paige and she gave me a hug welcoming me. We all started talking like normal even though it was a little weird with Vance but I still acted normal. Paige said a little loud something to me. "A boys looking at you jay" I looked where she was pointing and so did Vance weird.

"Are you fucking serious" I say throwing my head back. I saw James looking at me then looking away. This is so fucking great he now knows all my friends. "Who he" Vance says taking his tooth pick and puts it in his mouth. "I was a dare to him he was dated to date me for 3 month then I found out and he didn't denying it so yeah but that's it" I said and it seemed like vance was a little mad.

We finished up and walked to the elevators meaning we had to pass James because he was talking to someone at the front desk but left to do something. We all walked and got to the elevators and nothing happened everything was fine. Until I heard my name. I turned to she James now talking. I turned to walk into the elevator but the doors had already shut. "FUCK" I screamed "can we talk" he said gently. "No now fuck off dickhead" I said waiting for the next elevator.

"Ok Fine anyways I really did like you and I get it was a dare at first but I really did like you". He said it was now quite. "If you liked me then why did I walk in on you fucking my Bestfriend" I said and the doors open he comes in. Fucking hell dude can't even get away from him. "Listen once I lost you i missed you and I noticed I liked you and I don't know how much I can say if more but I'm sorry." He says and I respond, "you only missed me because I wasn't giving you attention and you craved that so once it was taken away that's when you missed me. You didn't miss me when you were fucking her you didn't miss me when I left for vacation you missed me when I was done with you". Then the doors open and I get off.

He didn't say anything else. I walked to my room and Mary was picking out cloths. "We are gonna go shopping wanna come". She says and I wasn't in the mood for anything so I stayed back. After I thought everyone left I heard a knock on the door. Fucking James CANT leave me alone like what the fuck. I walked over to the door and open it. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOI WANT JAM-" I say before realizing it was Vance. "My name ain't James" he says and walks in. "What wait why aren't you with the others and isn't Emma hold on I'm confused" I say looking at him laying in my bed.

"I told them I was sick and Emma wanted to stay but I told her to go and after a while she went" be said kicking off his boots. "Ok well I was gonna just go back to sleep so do whatever. I said then going to my side and sleeping on the opposite side of Vance.  I started to fall asleep u too I'm guess vance thought I was and he started rubbing my back. Kinda weird like he had a girlfriend and I ain't about to get into some drama but whatever. It continued until I actually fell asleep and didn't wake up for a while.

A/n
Hey y'all I know this is a bit short but I have to post and since I love y'all so much I MIGHT post again tomorrow so stay tuned Y'all love y'all❤️