Chapter 20

While I laid there wondering what the fuck happened a knock came on the door. "Come in" I said while sitting up. "Hey did you hear the next door neighbor last night they were so fucking loud anyways dad wants to talk so come
Down". "Yeah I did they were super loud and ok give me a sec". Shit he heard us and what if dad knew that Omg this was a mess. I walked down stairs to dad on the couch. "Hey come sit" he said with his coffee in front of him.

Shit i think he knows. "I just wanted to say THE RESTAURANT IS OPENING IN A WEEK" he said at first then he was said but then hit happy. "REALLY" I stood up and giving him a hug. "Yes you will work as a waiter and you all can work at the front helping people".I was so happy that I could not wait. I quit my last job at the grab and go and said I'll still come in and I got my last pay check. $367 was how much I got paid. I took it and saved it.

Fast forward a week
Everyone in town came for the opening. Dad cut the ribbon and was walked in. Vance,Mary and Ace got a job here as well. The restaurant was packed with people coming in left and right. I went and served people and so did everyone else. I got to this one table and it was a party of 5 boys about my age just waiting to order. "Hi what can I get y'all to drink". They all ordered and I went to the back to get there drinks. Vance was leaving the kitchen while I was entered. "Hey jay" he said "hey Vance". I got the drinks then headed back to the table. "Are YALL ready to order anything or do you still need time".

"Yeah can we get the pot stickers and the garlic cheese fries and lastly a slice of you thanks". They all started laughing. "Uhh yeah no disrespect me again I'll have you killed so pot stickers and the fries got it". I said writing there order and heading back to the kitchen. I put in the order and started serving more people. Once there appetizers where out I put in out on the table and asked for their order.

They got 2 burgers. 1 half rack of ribs and lastly 2 salmons I put in the order and went to serving the other tables. I went out for a cig and I forgot my lighter. I walk back him and walk over to Vance who was just standing there "Vance can I have my lighter back" I say with my hand out. "Yeah here" he says taking it out of his pocket. He hands me it and I head back outside. I took out my cig again and lit it.

The door opened and I saw Vance walk out. He sat next to me on the step. I took my first puff and blew out the smoke. Vance took it out my mouth and took a couple puffs as well. I took it back and we shared the cig. "When did you start smoking" Vance asked taking a puff after. "Uhh probably when I was 14 what about you". I said taking the cig from his hand. "I think about the same age". He spoke while blowing out the smoke. We finished the cigarette and we walked back inside. We shared a kiss and I got the food for the 5 boy table.

Vance helped me take the food out. "Ok here y'all go anything else I can get you" I say while Vance is about to walk about. "Yeah again a slice of you". Vance stops in his tracks and turns back. At first I thought he was gonna throw hands but I get pulled by my waist into a kiss. I obviously knew it was Vance so I kissed him back. When he pulls away he says "babe meet me in the back I'm 5" then winks then walks away. The boys have their jaws open and I walk away. I walk to the back to thank Vance.

"Does this always happen" he say "yeah I mean pretty often" I say. "Oh baby I'm sorry" he said giving  me a hug. "It's ok do you wanna get a tattoo with me tomorrow" I said while still I'm the hug. "Yeah of course" he says and I get on my tippy toes to kiss his forehead and I did. I went to give plates on empty tables. I walked to the table where the 5 boys were and took their plates. I brought them the check and when I came back I took the money and they left. Finally they were gone and I had no more people that I don't lik- WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE THEY HERE.

A/n
So who do you think it is hope y'all liked this one and I'll see you in the next one