Chapter 65

"VANCE". I screamed "WHAT WHAT" he said running into the room for the living room "there a spider please kill it". I ran to the door "jay are you serious it the size of a penny". "A PENNY IS HUGE" he grabbed paper and grabbed it then started walking toward me. "VANCE STOP VANCE" he started running to me with it. "VANCE STOP" i ran out the door and down the stairs. He started laughing "ITS NOT FUNNY VANCE" I said at the bottom of the first flight. After I wanna say 10 minutes I walked back.

"Is it dead" "yes jay it's dead you can come back now" I walked in it seemed fine and it was. I went to the fridge and grabbed a water. "What are we doing tomorrow" he said and I looked confused "I have to work don't you" I said "yeah but still" "well maybe we could go out to dinner tomorrow how about we got to black horn" he said  "I'd love that" and I got ready. I headed to my car and off the the modeling casting call I had today. Once arrived I parked near the door and went straight to the room.

Every girl was ready. "First up Emma Rancher" What the fuck "uh I'm sorry who" I said to Linda the girl next to me "Emma rancher" fucking bitch. She walked and gave me her photos. It really did look like a 5 year old did her make up. She walked and it was sloppy. At any time during the walk we could say cut and that meant she didn't meet expectations. "CUT" I said and Linda agreed. "What was the problem" she said looking so upset but I knew it was fake. "Your ankles look like they are about to give out. Your posture Is all messed up. You are to tense and you almost tripped walking over here so you are not a match for this Industry have a good day Emma". I said and it was all true even if I didn't know her and her past I still would have said all those things. Even Linda agreed and put her input in but it was just re wording of my statement.

This went on for hours with different girl. It had been 8 hours till finally we had one more girl. "Lily Chan" she was beautiful hair was amazing not saying everyone else wasn't but just something  about her was better. "Here you go" she seemed very sweet like most girl. She walked ankles great posture, amazing. head kept tall and emotions on point. She finished "ok lily I loved it a d I don't say that very offended but I think your work was truly amazing and I could tell Linda agreed so please take this card and you are on the list for call backs for round 2" I said "oh my goodness thank you have a good night jade and Linda thank you again". She seemed to happy.

"Alright I'm gonna go have a goodnight Linda" I said and she waved goodbye. Before going home I stopped at the story to grab a few things. "JADE CAN WE ASKA. FEW QUESTIONS". "JADE LOOK HERE" "JADE MAY WE ASK ABOUT THE BOY VANCE". I just ignored. I went in and out and got back to my car. They didn't move. I lowered my window and asked "hey guys can y'all please move I'm trying to get out" it was in a nice tone. "Not unTil we know about the boy" "I'm sorry" I said baffled "who is-" "move and I'll tell y'all" cameras everywhere they moved and I speed off. I heard screams and yelling telling me to go duck myself but I don't care.

I got home and Vance was in the shower. I started making food. I made chicken and shrimp linguine with a side of mushrooms Bc I forgot if Vance likes mushrooms or not but I do" the bread was almost done so I started platting.

Looks good to me

Looks good to me. The bread was finished and that's when vance walked out. "Oh you made dinner how nice" he said "yeah what you want to drink" "get me a bud light please" I handed it to him and I got wine. I sat down at the table and started eating. "Is it good" I said taking a bite "good it's fucking incredible" I smiled. "Oh wait" I said and running to the computer to look at my email. "Yesss we got in" I said and ran back to vance. "What is it" he said "we got invited to the Met Gala" he's eyes went big "really both of us" he said "yes I get to bring a plus one". He smiled "what's the theme" "Greek god and goddess" "oooo fun when is it" he said "in 2 weeks" "so tomorrow we have to go to my fashion stylist and get out outfits fixed then we go to dinner" I said he smiled and we finished out food. I cleaned the plates and took a shower.

I woke up to vance yelling. "What the hell" I got up and looked around and went out to the kitchen but stayed behind a wall. "NO NO NO I CANT DO THAT EMMA WHAT DID I TELL YOU I TOLD YOU TO STOP FUCKING CALLING ME IM A MAN NOW YOU ARE STILL STUCK IN YOUR TEEN YEARS AND IM NOT APART OF IT ANYMORE SO HET MY NUMBER OUT IF YOUR PHONE". He hung up. I felt happy he actually wanted to stay away from Emma. I walked out acting like I was still asleep. "You ok" i said Stretching and a even let a yawn out. "It's nothing important but when do we leave for the styling". "In like 10 minutes" I said. I got my coffee and vance as well. I grabbed my car keys and we headed out.

A/n
Hey guys I want to say thanks to the ppl who are following the acc books.and_talks it means a lot but also I don't think imma finished this story in 10 more chapters I feel like this will take a long time to get the the ending I want so the story is staying on for a while. Love ya update soon.