Chapter 3

A few people come in and buying stuff and then they leave "what time you closing Jade". Vance ask walking up to the counter. 12:30 I replied to him. "Cool I'll stay till then". He said making his way behind the counter. "Why" I asked wanting to know why he wants to stay when we close. "So you don't have to close alone" "oh ok" I said and we played sticks for a while then a little boy came in had to be about 12. He went to the back and came back with a porn magazine.

"ID please" I asked even though I knew he was he didn't have any. "I forgot mine at home". He said "listen I know what you doing I'll let you but if but pay me double so your total will be $15". He agreed and gave me 15 bucks. "Damn jade you could be nicer" I looked at Vance "like you should be talking" I walked to the back to make sure the door was locked and when it was I walked back to the front and the clock reached 12:34. "Come one Vance time to lock up". We stepped out and I locked up.

"Where you live Jade". On Brown st just around the corner from this park I found it last night. Tell Vance. "Really I live on Jane av it's a couple house down from you". He said with a smile. "Why you being so nice to me Vance your supposed to be carving peoples skin with a knife" I said I mean I did hear a story about him carving works into someone's skin.

"I don't know I just vibe with you". "I'll take it" u said while walking to my house. "What school you gonna go to" Vance asked "the one everyone goes to there only 1 Hopper". I laughed "oh shit that right" he said laughing as well. We reached my house and before saying goodbye he said something. "Wanna hang out tomorrow we can go to the drive in after school". He said with a smile. "Yeah I'll be there". I said "well you should probably go in your brother and dad are waiting". Huh i said turning around seeing them looking out the window mocking something but I knew what it was. "Oh my fucking god sorry Vance see ya tomorrow" I say walking to the door also cursing my brother and dad out.

Vance's POV.
I see hear here cussing out her brother and father it was cute. I never really liked someone like I liked Jade. She was sweet,fisty,funny,tough everything I would want in a girl. Walking home all I thought about was Jade. I wondered if she thought about me like I thought about her.

I hoped so because u can't believe I'm saying this but I liked Jade. She was the person I had been waiting for. I know it silly to say this but I loved her so much. I didn't know how to express it though I mean what if she didn't even like me back or thought of me as what I thought about her. Oh god I'm a fucking mess.

Back to Jade
The next day was my first day I wore (the outfit below)

(OK DONT COME AT ME FOR THIS BUT IMAGINE SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT MORE 1978) After putting on my cloths i did my make up eyeliner foundation gloss and blush

After putting on my cloths i did my make up eyeliner foundation gloss and blush. I looked good and felt good. I put on some perfume and headed out the door. Dad gave me a hug and wished me luck on my first day.

When I got to school a teacher showed me my locker and I made up a code. After that the bell rang telling us we had 3 minutes to get to our first period class. My first period was Math. I hated this so much I knew no one. All I heard was "is she new" "omg I heard about her" "I heard she's trouble" "heard she's going out with Vance" when I heard that I turned around. "Could you shut the fuck up like damn yes I'm knew yes I'm trouble and no I'm not going out with Vance hopper want to know anything else". I was just pissy.

I said this loud so the whole class heard me. "Excuse me Miss.Blakey would you like to excuse yourself or can I continue". My teacher asked. "I don't know is everyone done asking questions". No one answered "then yes you may continue". She looked pissed off Mut I didn't care. Finally the bell rang i got my stuff and went to second period.

It was Social study's. "Hey Jade what you doing". I looked up and saw Vance walk and sit next to me. "Nothing just pissed off people act like I can't hear them and say shit" he just laughed and while the teacher was late we made up a handshake. "Hey at lunch why don't you sit with me and my crew we cool I can introduce you to everyone and I kinda have to because those are the people coming to the drive in with us". I agreed and the teacher was 40 minutes late so we got a free period. "Hey guys sorry for being late and since we only have 20 minutes left just do whatever but Jade what are you wearing". The teacher said. "A crop top a jacket and pants why" I asked confused "that is extremely inappropriate and it's distracting to others". I looked all around to see no one looking at me. "Who's is distracted by my outfit please raise your hand". No hands went up. "If you want to be a smart ass and act like a whore in school you can go see the principal". She said I mean did she just call me a fucking whore.

"No problem I'll take my whore self down to the principals office so go fuck yourself." WHO THE FUCK WAS SHE CALLING ME A WHORE. I headed down to the office and was called in the room. "So miss Blakely your here because of your outfit". He said with a principal voice "yeah" I responded "ok imma need you to change because it's distracting people ok so go to the lost and found and find something". He said "no I'm not because 1 if my dad is ok with me wearing this you should too and also MRS.pearl called me a whore in-front of the whole class I want an apology" I said. When he heard whore he got pissed. "I'm so sorry you were called that I'll get her down here now". I waited with a smile on my face. "Miss.blakely im sorry for my language in class that was not ok at all".

I'm not accepting it like I'm not changing either so can I leave now I asked and I was free to leave. I went into lunch and saw Vance. I walked over and sat next to him. "Hey so what happened up there" he asked and his friends also wanting to know. I explained everything and all his friends seemed happy. He had a friend named Mary she seemed sweet and stuff then another friend named Ace the 2 other people Jackson and Paige

We finished lunch and I didn't feel like going to class so I skipped. Sat in the bathroom and waited till 1:45 so I could go to the movies.

A/N
Hey y'all this will be the last chapter tonight I'm tired and I wanna go to bed so bye y'all for now till next time❤️♥️❤️