Chapter 50

The next day
I wake up and no one was next to me. I get up and walk to the door I see a note taped to the door. "Hey jay I know it's your birthday but we have something planned for you so start by getting dressed in a swimsuit and walk to the elevators on the window you will see it go now hurry".

I got out to the elevators when I get dressed image below

I obviously have shorts on and I take my beach bag as well. I go to the elevators and see the note taped to the wall. "Hey you have found me good now this isn't over yet. Go to the 17th floor and walk to the ice room. Once there look at the ice machine see you thee hurry I'm getting bored being alone"
I go from floor 27 to floor 17 I run to the ice room I walk in and see another note I open it once more. "Good job getting down here fast since you are 18 now in the Bahamas the legal drinking age is 18 so head down to the beach bar near the sun pool there is were I may be". God they got me running around doing a whole bunch of shit.

I go to the sun pool where the bar is and look around until I see a note taped on the chair. I grab it once again and start to read.
"Now you have been at the bar tell the bar tender your name and he will know what to once he did his thing head over to the reef hotel yes I know you have to take a shuttle but just trust me once on the shuttle and at the hotel go to the front desk and ask Carl he will give you something"
Shit man's got me go all over the place I go to the bus and once I get to the front desk Carl see and and hands me a note.

"Last time go to our hotel again and head to the private beach we saw yesterday maybe we will be there if not follow the next note". What the fuck man's made me go to a hotel for nothing.

A/n
So sorry for not posting I'm away and I have things planned but I will be hopefully posting again tomorrow but If not definitely Monday enjoy this read even tho it's you have to wait for part 2