Chapter 28

He dropped me off and we said our goodbyes. I walked into my house and dad was passed out. Jax was at work. So I just went upstairs and did my homework. After finishing my homework I laid in my bed. I wanted a neck out so I did. I walked all over town. I kept my eye out for anything just in case. I walked over to a playground but before entering I saw people. 2 blondes one with straight hair and one with curly hair. They kinda looked Familiar but I couldn't see the faces because they were kissing.

After they pulled apart I got a better look. VANCE AND EMMA what the fuck. I gasped I guess loud and Emma turned to look but I turned quickly over and walked away. I heard whispers but just kept it moving. I got back home wondering if it was really Vance. It looked like him but then I remembered the outfit he was wearing and it was the same. HOW FUCKING GREAT VANCE CHEATING ON ME WITH EMMA HIS EX I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP. I had a plan even though I was so pissed and wanted to cry and I did I wanted to do something. So I got back up and walked to the park. Around the corner I saw them still. His hand on her thigh.

I walked slowly behind them waited. "Hey guys am I missing the fun" I said as they both turned back to see me. "Jay uh this isn't what it looks like" Vance said getting up immediately. "Nah I saw y'all's little make out it's cool ya know it's nice opening up to someone about something then them just shitting on it for fun" I said holding back tears. "I hope you have a fun hour having sex with your new girl" I said letting s rest roll down. "Jay wait" Vance said grabbing my arm. "Let go of me" I said "jay please it was a mistake". He said choking up. "It wasn't a mistake when it happened it is now because I found out now let me go" I said taking my arm away:

I walked home crying I just rolled into bed and it was already the next morning. I woke up got dressed and did my make up like normal. (Image below)

Nothing to out there but whatever

Nothing to out there but whatever. I took the bus and I still had my Walkman playing and my headphones in my ear. Someone hugged. I turned around to see Paige. "Hey gurl what's up" she said as I took my headphones off. "Nothing much Vance and I broke up" I said telling the truth. He face went from happy to serious "why" she asked, "I saw him at a park with Emma making out with her so I ended it" I said. "Oh girl I'm so sorry" she said giving me a hug. "It's Fine it's whatever". I said and we met up with everyone else. Vance was also there. "Who's ready for Homecoming" Mary said and we all got happy.

"What's the theme" I asked "under the sea" Mary said because she organize it. I said cool and first period came and went second period came and we had a sub. It was weird because we had no work and Vance was next to me. He tried to make a conversation but I ignored. "Come on you can't stay mad at me forever" he said with sadness in his voice. "Can I go to the bathroom" I asked the sub and she said yes so I walked out. I was in the bathroom smoking a cig when the door opened. "Shit shit shit" I said turning around quickly and burning it out. "Nothing to worry about it's me" a voice said. "Get the fuck out Vance" I said turning around seeing him.

"No I'm gonna keep trying to talk to you and resolve this". He said jumping up on the sink counter. "Listen way have had sex and make outs and other things but when you cheat on me with a girl who is one your ex and two a person who talked about my mom I draw the line we can be friends again but lovers I don't know if I could trust you" I said waking close to him and saying these things in a mad tone. "Friends really" he said. "Yeah don't fuck it up" I said am then walking out. I sat in class and the rest of the day went by. I went to the grab n go and played some pinball. The high score was 97,000 still and I knew Vance made that but just to tick him off I wanted to beat him.

I played and I heard the door open. "Who's playing my game". A voice like Vance's said "oh shit she's fenna beat your high score" I heard Jackson say. I kept going until the ball fell I looked up and saw 99,000 I beat his score. "What the duck who are yo-" he said and I turned around. "Name Jade Blakely nice to see you hopper but I gotta bounce on someone dick so see ya" I said and left I wasn't gonna have sex but I just felt like saying it.

I went home and dad was at work and so was Jax so I baked. Then I got a call. "SAVE ME HELP ME PLEASE HELP I CANT DO THIS ANY MORE HEL-" the the line went dead. "Hello anyone there where are you" I said but the line was cut off. Probably a prank call I said and continued to bake. After I finished he cookies I went and ate some. I called Mary and she answered. "Hey since tommrow is Saturday wanna go dress shopping" I asked and she agreed and she said she would tell Paige so now I just had to wait. A knock on the door came and I looked out from my bedroom window to see a old man with white face paint and a tall hat with glasses waiting for me to opened the door.

A/n
Sorry I'm late school has been a ride and I still haven't done my homework but I'll do it tomorrow morning so hope y'all enjoyed and have a good night or day wherever you are in this world love ya❤️