Chapter 68

It's finally the day. It's been 2 weeks and the Met is here. We got up at 5am so we could get everything done. When I woke up I got up walked over to Vance's side of the bed and took a pillow and smacked him with it. "WAKE UP THE MET IS HERE VANCE ROBERT HOPPER" he jumped "what the hell jay". "What you want me to do it with pops and pans because I'll go get it now if you want". "No no please" he said and I walked away. I went to the kitchen lit headed. I haven't eaten in 6 whole days. I've only had gum and water. I got a water and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and pulled the scale out.

Vance told me to throw it away because we shouldn't care how much we weigh but I didn't I kept it. I got undressed and stepped on the scale. I looked up for a couple seconds. "Ok it's time 3...2...1" I looked down. The scale read 89.7. I stepped off with no emotion. I hid the scale and looked in the mirror. See I looked heathy.... I think. The old this is when I stretched you could see my ribs really bad. A knock came on the door. "Hold on im getting dressed" I put my shorts and my top and opened the door. "Yeah what's up" I said "I have to use the bathroom". Oh yeah why else would he be here. "Oh sorry yeah come in". I let him in and closed the door I started the shower and when he was done I got into the shower.

I did my hair, I shaved any stub,I double conditioned,I put lots of body lotion after. I put my hair in a towel and got into my robe. Vance went in next. I walked to the living room waited for Vance. I had gotten the text from Lucy that the care was here. Vance finally got out and wore sweat pants and one of his shirts I loved since we met. If was the AC/DC sleeve cut off. "I always loved that shirt". I said getting up and grabbing my things. "That why I always wore it" he kissed me and we headed down stairs.

No paparazzi because they don't know where I live. But the car was right in front of the building and we walked out. We headed to the hotel which is where all the paparazzi would be. We got to the hotel and got was there a lot. Vance got out then helped me down. We walked to the doors trying to ignore the cameras.we got to the room and Kate texted me. If you don't know who Kate is when I mean Kate moss. She was my best friend. She welcomed me with a hug and kiss. I introduced her to Vance and I went and sat in my chair. Make up and hair were done.

 Make up and hair were done

I went a d put on my dress and Vance also got dressed

I went a d put on my dress and Vance also got dressed. When I put on my dress a knock came to the door....

A/N
HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL SO PLEASE STAY WITH ME IM TEYING MY BEST MUCH LOVE TO ALL❤️❤️❤️