Chapter 63

It was now the next morning. And I still could not believe I had sex with Vance only 3 days he's been here. Vance must had woken from my movement. "Hey jay" he said with the morning voice everyone has. "Hey" my voice clearly was not a morning voice because I had awake for a while. I turned he was staring at me. "I think we broke a rule" he said. Huh "what" I said "we broke our promise to cap". Shit "oh whatever" I DIDNT know what to say ok. He kissed me. "Ok imma shower" he said. He got up and I didn't look. Bc it's weird idk maybe it's just me.

After he was done I went to the shower. He opened the door. "AHHH WHAT THE FUCK VANCE". "What's its not like I didn't see everything last night". He grabbed his shorts and left. "OH WHATEVER STILL". I finished I got dressed in a very oversized sweater. He was in the living room. I started to wash the dishes there wasn't many. He came and opened the fridge. It closed. I felt arms wrap around me. A head being put on my shoulder. His arms tighten around my waist. He kissed my ear. It was magical.

He stayed there for a while till I was done with the dishes. I turned. "What" I said "Are you mad" huh "no why would I". "Bc I walked in the bathroom". I truly wasn't mad. "Of course not vance" I kissed his forehead. "Come on" I said getting out of his grip. "Where we going" "Just to get breakfast". I said and grabbed my keys. "Holy shit jay you have a nice car". I had a Chevrolet Corvette in black. "Thank you Vance". I said and got in the drivers seat. We went to this breakfast stop. We sat down and ordered once we knew what we wanted. It finally came t on us, "so what you wanna do after" I said taking a bite of my food. "Uhh ooo let's just make out for hours on end". He said "Vance be for real". I said laughing

We decided that we were gonna go to the mall. After we finished we flew to the mall due to no traffic I know ironic for NY. We went shopping. I got perfume he got cloths I got a bag he got shoes it was good. We left. The time was now 5:29 we headed back to the penthouse. We got back and went straight upstairs. Once we got upstairs I changed I to comfy cloths. I put everything away and went on my phone. "Is jade Blakely dating someone". "Who is that blonde guy with Jade Blakely". "Seems like someone has moved on from Ralph Macchio" "is jade Blakely dating life expanding". Is all I saw Omg I wanted to-die.

Vance was in a meeting for 3 hours. By the time he got out it was 7:49. "Hey jay"he said walking I it of the office. "Hey" he laid a kiss on my lips. "So we are dating right" I said "no jade we didn't just had sex last night and I haven't been kissing you all day everyday yes jay we are". He said with a smile. "Hey I'm just making sure" I said hugging him. He picked me up I just hung there while he took me to my room. He laid me on my bed and I got under the covers I was tired. He took his shirt off and we both went to bed.