Chapter 71

It's our official first year anniversary. But really to me it's our second but we won't talk abt that. I've done so many more run ways and Vance has been with me threw think and thin. However vance noticed I was way to thin yesterday. "Jay are you ok"
"Yeah I'm fine why"
"You seem very tired and very thin" shit
"Uh no I'm good"
"Jay I'm about to be a hood or bad boyfriend right now but can we weigh you right now" fuck fuck fuck I'm screwed.
"Why in literally ok"
"Jay please" shit shit fuck
We walked to the bathroom. He pulled out the scale I stepped on it. The scale read 87.9. I started to cry. Vance caught me of course.

"Jay you need to tell me when your not ok" he's crying. I'm breaking I'm sure he is too. He held me there for another 2 hours while we cried and talked and cried even more. Today our anniversary when we are supposed to be having fun we are instead at the doctors. "Jade Blakely" the nurse called. Vance came with me. They weighed me. The doctor came to shorten everything up I was Diagnosed with an ED (eating disorder). Vance and I cried. I would now have to start the recovering process. I did not want to do that. We went home. It was quiet. "I'm sorry" I said "for what Jay" he said "for ruining everything" I said teary eyed. "You didn't ruin anything if I have to give up everything to make sure you are ok I would do it with absolutely o hesitation". He said grabbing my face and planting a kiss on my forehead.

I walked to the bed room. Roses and candles laid everywhere. He walked behind me. He put his arms around my shoulders and we rocked together. "When did you do this" I asked since he was with me the whole day. "I didn't but I had someone do it for me" he said talking our hands and holding them together. "Who" I said "maybe ask Cap he knows how he didn't everything" I wanted to cry. So much happened that night I can still remember it. It's been 2 years I'm 26 vance is 27. I am healthy again. Weighing in at 110 pounds doctors says I should gain more but in way better now.

I noticed I'm late on my period. Not 3 days late I haven't gotten my period for a month. I thought my cycle changed. I went to the store earlier that day. I grabbed a pack of pregnancy test. No I can't be pregnant vance and I haven't had sex for 3 week. Oh wait shit maybe I am. I went home vance was at work. He would t be home for another hour. I got home and straight away went to the bathroom. I took a piss and flipped the test upside down. Those 3 long minutes felt like hours. I waited and waited till time was up. I took he test in my hands I let it facing away from me. I was already recording I flipped it.....

 I was already recording I flipped it

I started to cry of happy tears. Both lines so bright more importantly I was gonna be someone's mom. I was gonna love them so much. I would never leave there side when they need me. I would never let them down. Someone was gonna call me mom. I heard the door open. I hid the rest and greeted vance. I told him to close his eyes. I took my phone and set it up so it was facing him. I took both tests and laid them on the counter. I told him to look. He looked at me first. Then at the counter. He froze. "Are you serious" he said "mhm" I smiled. He grabbed me and spun me around so happy we cried and cried. That was one of the best days of my life.