Chapter 48

I got up and got dressed (Image below)

I went down stairs and brought my suit case down

I went down stairs and brought my suit case down. Everyone was on the couch. "Ready to go" my dad said and we all left the house. On the drive I sat in the very last row with Vance . Vance was in the middle and I was facing the window. "You happy" he said. "Yeah what about you" "uh duh". He says and we arrived at the airport. We get through everything and are finally at the gate. We get there just in time for boarding to be Honest I thought we were gonna miss the flight.

It was a 5h 40m flight. We got seated it was a 2 pair seater so I sat with vance. I brought out my sketch book and vance just fell asleep. 2 hours in I finished drowning my eye picture. I then moved to a self portrait of vance while he was sleeping. It took up the rest of the flight. One we got off I smelt the amazing flower smell and the ocean water. It was never humid it was just perfect.

We got our bags and headed to Atlantis. We stayed at the Royal hotel. Idk why but my father let Vance and I share a room. I mean sleep overs at OUR house is one thing but a hotel room damn he must trust us. I walked in and fell on the bed in the middle of the room. "Ahhh nothing better" I said vance laid next to me and it was 10:36 so I put on a bathing suit and a cover all on top. We grabbed our key card and headed out the door. We all met at the beach and got chairs. The water is so clean you can see your reflection perfectly.

I took off my cover all and we all ran to the water. It was like bath water so warm and clear. Maybe clearer then bath water. You could see all the stingrays passing by As well as the fish. I wasn't one of those girls who would be like. "Guys don't splash my I can't get my hair wet" and act like a pick me bitch I was the type to go to farms and get mud all over me and not care, so it dove right in the water.

Do warm all over my body, I felt my leg being pulled by something. SHIT A SHARK. I turned to see Vance laughing I was freaking out. "Are you serious vance" I said "what" he said knowing what I was thinking. After hours in the water I was drained. It was probably idk 6:46 so I headed back upstairs to the hotel. Vance stayed a little longer at the beach. I went and took a shower to freshen up before dinner. I walked in the bathroom. Great a glass shower hopefully when it fogs up no one can see me.

I hoped in and it fogged up right away. I heard the door open. "VANCE" I called out. "YEAH" ok it was him. "NOTHING" I yelled back and continued my h shower and when I was finished I opened the door thinking no one was there just to grab a towel. "AHHH" I screamed and shit the door so quick. "BAHAHAHAH" is all I heard. "VANCE WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE" I screamed. "BECAUSE I NEED TO SHOWER" he screamed back. "Towel now" I say sticking out my hand. He hands me the towel I close the door and wrap it around myself.

I Stepp out and walk to the bedroom. I pick out an outfit and go back in the bathroom. I DONT look at the shower I walk right past it. "AY AY AY" I hear. "DONT LOOK" Right after I heard the ay. "Yeah I'm not that horny vance". I say and sort through my make up. I find everything then go to the closet which was a walk in and changed I there (image below)

 I find everything then go to the closet which was a walk in and changed I there (image below)

I do my make up normal and by the time Vance is already dressed. "Ready" he said he has a black shirt with just enough buttons unbuttoned and black dress pants. His hair is in a man bun and he looks so hot. "Yeah" I say and grab my matching Prada bag. We head downstairs we're everyone else is. "Oooo look at the baes" Mary says she's starting to get out of her shell and I live the new her.

"Yeah ok Ready to go" i said "Yeah let's go" my dad says getting up from the couch. We walk to the fancy restaurant and we sit down and eat. I sit across from Vance and I put my leg over my knee. I look at the menu and not even 10 minutes later I feel hands on my legs. I look up and see Vance acting normal but then he turns around and winks. Of course he's doing this of course.

The waiter comes and we order appetizers which were. Steak mini tacos,mini pork belly pho and buffalo chicken dip. It came out and we ordered. I got the surf and turf,Mary got the same,Paige got filet mignon with garlic, mashed potatoes, Jackson gods have a roasted chicken with fries and broccoli. Ace got the same thing. Dad got surfing trip as well, but the whole lobster, Jax got the eight buffalo chicken tacos and vance got pasta with lobster and chicken.

Vance still rubbing my leg. We all ate the appetizers and like 45 minutes later the food came out. Omg out of this world. The food was just so good. I had never finished my food until today. We had no room for dessert so we walked around a little more after dinner. Vance having his arm over my shoulder the whole time. I felt....special idk why but I did. At 1:26 we all went up and agreed to meet up at 12:36 at the pool.

We went up the elevator and it was mirrors all around. I had brought my camera and I started to take photos. Of Vance the. He took the camera and hugged me but holding my waist with in hand and the other holding the camera then taking a photo in the mirror. We got to the 37th floor and walked to the room. Once we got to the room I went to the bathroom to remove all my make up. I got my pjs (imagine below)

I then turn the AC on so cold I live the cold room

I then turn the AC on so cold I live the cold room. "What the fuck" Vance says "why is it so cold" he's just wearing sweat pants. "Because it's better" I say and get into bed. He gets in as well. And I turn off the lamp and read. I feel eyes on me the whole time. "Yes vance" I say about 30 minutes into me reading. "You're so pretty" he says then takes my face and kisses me. "Did you know that" he says after pulling away. "No" I say playing. "Ok well here" and kisses me again. After that I put my book down and turn off the lamp and fall asleep in the grip of him behind me.

A/N
Hey guys sorry for not posting yesterday I watched Dreams face reveal and tell me y'all's thoughts on todays post once again sorry hope y'all like this one and I'll see you tomorrow have a good night or day where ever you are in this world love ya❤️