𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝

Elizabeth turns herself back to see who is the saviour lends his hand to her. Warm and bright sunlight comes from his back as if he is the angel sending to her. His tall figure against the light casts shadows on his face. She cannot see his face clearly. "Yes. I may need it."He steps forward to you to check the lock. His blonde hair is gleaming like sunlight. He holds his gaze to it for a while. He touches the bottom of the lock to see anything is weird. The lock is turned to clockwise and anticlockwise a few times. From his robe, he reaches out his wand, it is wooden colour, the handle part is in obsidian dark and slowly becomes the brown colour. There is an octopus shape on the head of the wand, its' tentacles crawls to the middle. Click. It unlocks. Two shelves are separating from each other gradually. 

"Thank you, there is no way I can handle that situation alone." She expresses her gratitude to the mysterious gentleman. Indeed, she wants to repay his favour. She is running out of time, only two hours left for getting on the 9 and 3 quarters platforms. Rune Dictionary sits quietly on the left conner, passerby hardly can see that. In her 5 foot 3 height, she quickly decide to go out to get the stairs. White shirt is the first thing that she see when she turns around. He is there to reach that for her. "There you are." His pale skin seems more obvious and pure with his fingers grip on the scarlet book cover. "Twice, I shall repay your favour later after I attended on my sorting ceremony." She presses her hands together and smile faintly to him. A glimpse of surprise shines through his eyes, "You are a first year ?" Elizabeth denys, "No. I am a transfer student to third year." He raises one side of his brows, "I see. A third year." The clocks on the wall behind him is ticking. She glances to that and gazes back to him, "Then, may I know your name? I will repay..." He fixes his uniform and put on his robe that he has been holding. 

A black and white badger in the yellow badges is sewn on his robe. Hyfflepuff. The yellow and black strips echoes with his light hair. "Joshua. Just call me with that. I believe we will meet agin. See you." His shadow fades at the end of the stairs as he bids goodbye to her. 

The wall between 9 and 10 platforms is there, the entrance of the magic world. Elizabeth takes a deep breath, encourages herself mentally and physically. Just run. Her little voice tells her to go for it. Steam roses from the one and only, Hogwarts Express. Steam train definitely is not something usual in the 21st century. Elizabeth can't wait that she already gets into the line to on board. Each year is in different carriages, the first year is in the front and second year follows up, so on. Carriage number ten to fifteen are for the third year. First year all wear own clothes, they still not received their uniform nor the essentials. Elizabeth's jean and cardigan stands out among all the other third year. She tries to find a carriage with no one in to settle down as soon as possible. Other's gaze frightens her.  

She walks to the last few carriage that are much empty compared to the rest. She sneaks peeks to one of the carriage and push the door to the left. Putting the suitcase and her belongings up, she sits there and sighs, "Finally. Some peace." Knock, knock. A girl stands outside of the carriage, wearing the robe already as the cold weather. The girl seems asking can she get in as Elizabeth cannot glance clearly of the door in between. She nods to her and gesture to her to get in with her hands. "Sorry. It seems others are full. May I join you?" The girl requests politely. "Please, get in then. You must be freezing." The girl walks to the other seat and out her suitcase up while asking Elizabeth, " Are you a transfer student to Hogwarts?" Elizabeth replies, "Yes is that this obvious?" She stares down at her white cardigan, "right, the outfit." 

Hours pass and two girls are about to have lunch when they wait the trolley lady to pass by. "I really love your hair Maddy, rosy copper with Gryffindor." Maddy Clark is a Gryffindor, comes from a half blood family. As a newcomer, Elizabeth worries she cannot get to know any new friend. Maddy helps her to understand more about others in the third year. "When it comes to the third year," "Harry Potter" Two voices joins each other, Maddy looks at her excitingly. "You have heard about Harry Potter already? Lizzy." "Children who born in this generation are all heard about Potter. How is it? Being the same house with him?" Maddy nods and glad that Elizabeth is much casual around her now. The view moves along with the train, tress after tress, hills after hills and rain. It starts raining after sunset. Elizabeth realises the dementor is coming after Harry. She better gets the robe before that happened.