Anywhere near to you

People always said when the time is here, you seize and take a good wise of it. The year when they are parted, the final year of his. He is prepared for the war, the upcoming in a not too distant future. Yet, something is missing around him. "So the scratch from angelic rune is not to left, the edge of it points to right direction...." Professors' words is heading to him from the stage. There are not much classes for Dominic in the seventh year. At Hogwarts, students only need to finish half academic year and the rest of time is self studying. He draws a cold breathe, sitting in the classroom with an empty seat next to him. There has been nothing about Elizabeth after the guardian's day. If she....

"Dominic, how's the final week ? Haven't even talk to you since there is no more quidditch practise for us." Ambrose calls him, when he passes through him without noticing him. "Good afternoon, nothing much. The study has been going as my planned. It is just a bit dull...." Two are stopping by near the corridor of classrooms, Ambrose gasps, "Even for you, been with you for almost seventh year, I never heard that you complained about academic or even anything." He shrugs, "Well, maybe I am changing in more humanistic way and trying to express my inner self more." They glance the approaching of Professor Snape, who is about to interrogate them. Snape dashes in his fastest speed with his cape like a bat flying. Ambrose notices that, Dominic suggests, "I will see you in lunch."

Lying against his seats near the window, a book in medium size is in his left hand and the other hand is dangling to the floor. Meow, meow. Sound from his cabinet near the bed, He sees the little cat flipping its side. Dominic smiles gently and strokes his eyes to rest from reading. Three months left for his exam, the last week of tutorials from professors are completed. He knows that this may be, no, definitely the last year of ordinary before the fight between Voldemort and Harry Potter. Ordinary, he wonders if there is any in this magical world. Ever since he understands the importance of his family name and the rules behind this world, the hardship he need to bear and every youngsters in this era. He opens his eyes, shaking those blurry dreams away. Meow, Meow, he roses himself from the seat, walking over to check on the little thing. It tears the blanket away, and moves its claws. "Is it too hot ?" As if it understands the questions, and meow meow to his. Pushing over the window, the summer night breeze brushes in the room from windowsill.

It recalls him of Elizabeth, I never thought that she could really be a Venti. He sits back down. Vast stormy dark view can be watched from the height. It has been half a year for hearing from her. There is only thing he knows that she takes the hand of the Venti lady. Where are you, and why you did not come back to...... His whispers echoing, humming with the wind.

Now, the memory draws himself back to now. Now she is here. Times that he and she been together is like a montage that keeps replaying in his mind. He decides to speak his mind to her right at the moment. "Elizabeth." She stares to him in confused, and later realised she has been spacing out. "Yes ?" "I need to tell you something. It has been on my mind sometimes." Her eyes glistening in curiosity and sincere that ensures him, softens his nerve of what is about to say. "I guess this is the best timing to say it out, although I know the battle is ahead of us. But..." He pauses, and look back and forth to his surroundings. "The beauties in your reverie always enhances my longing to summer, to you." He does not watch her reaction instantly, afraid of her. He continues before his desire is cold out, "What I am trying to address is... I like you for your quality, witty, humorous and quirky, in an excellent extent. Your choices and actions, how you still choose to stay at first when you hate doing exercise. And for last, thank you for grabbing my hands at that night."

Elizabeth stuns, and tries to find words to respond to Dominic. Silence spreads over. He mistaken her response and shakes his head, softly claims, "I am not trying to ask for anything, merely saying that I enjoy more than that, I think I am better self whenever being with you. Elizabeth." When she hears him calling her name, it is a wake up call to her from the confession. They sit at the edge of the lake as they always did. In her reverie, lake and trees are everything, the vibrancy between leaves falls on the quiet water. Splash, more leaves dropping from the branches to ground. She cannot help, but try to control the fierce wind that they both know is her who creates it. 

It does not recall to her how she get out from the reverie. She cannot listen to what the teacher saying in class, McGonagall seems to notice that as well. "Elizabeth, is everything alright ?" She reacts and nods. However, McGonagall comments with worrying eyes, "I suggest you can go to Madam Pomfrey or even rest yourself in the leisure room for a moment." A haze of dizziness comes across her when she roses herself to get up. It is strange to her body reaction. At the Hospital wing, some students are there to rest from the recent quidditch match. Madam Pomfrey tidies numerous glass bottle while requesting Elizabeth, "Miss Venti, When is the last time you caught into cold or any illness to your immune system ?" She thinks for a while, "I guess/....." Pomfrey cuts in, "Some years ?" Elizabeth answers, "Now that you mentioned it, it has been time for me to get sick." "That make sense then, do not worry about the cold. Simply your body react a bit maybe due to sleeping or diet factors. Take a couple minutes of rest and you can go." 

Before she closing her eyes and fainted to dreams, two sides of bed next to her is occupied. When she wakes up, she turns around and sees a shadow at the other side of curtain. "Madam Pomfrey ?" And when she touches the ground, "do need to move." Elizabeth recognises the voices, and blinks repeatedly to see a red hair coming out. The crimson that approached to her whenever there is a problem to her. "Maddy ! How I miss you." Two girls outreaches both arms and give one another a big hug. Maddy sighs in relief, "I miss you too." Elizabeth cranes her head and try to look her best friend for months, a splash of dark under her eyes is obvious. "What happened to you ? you look so exhausted." Maddy leaves out a little laugh, "You are the one who is talking, lying in the hospital wing." A group of footsteps walk passes by the entrance. Maddy changes into solemn tone and says in haste, "We need to tell you information. Neville has pulled out a group of students who are ready to fight." Elizabeth points out, "What ? Longbottom ?" "Yes, as well as Luna lovegood from Ravenclaw, I am sure you will like her." "Where are you guys in ?" An ascending footsteps stroll in the room, and Maddy answers briefly, "Tonight when the seventh bell chimps, in the --" Maddy stops immediately and someone is touching the curtain meanwhile. 

A tall figure dashes in, pulling off the curtain. Elizabeth glances from her bed to intruder, "Good day, Joshua." Joshua pauses, replies in wondering, "Sorry, Elizabeth I thought you were someone else." He looks around, "Were you just talking to someone?" She shakes her head, "No, I did not. I was just resting and thinking I should leave." Her heart beat is racing against each other, she tries to stay calm to avoid his suspicion. Joshua offers his left arms, "Then can I accompany you the way back ?" Elizabeth hesitates, and she takes it. 

Ding Dong, several students in their own clothes instead of the houses robe are facing one another. They try to pull out the wand at best timing. To their distance, Luna and Neville are discussing where they should start searching Harry. "I find the Hogsmeade is the best spot to embark." Luna inquires, "But would it be too many death eaters there ?" Maddy pats their shoulder, "Hey, do you guys see Elizabeth ?"