Main of Light

"You are willing to teach me, that's very kind of you." The exhilaration in Elizabeth is dwindled which noted by Helena. She asks in sort of reluctant, "What are you concerning ?" Elizabeth stokes the wind faintly, she murmurs in delicate and lack of usual confidence, "I am wondering,... why would you.... help me?" Helena let out a short exhale, as if she is despising Elizabeth's attitude. "That is certainly not the girl who kept seeking me, and was never intimated by failure. Hold your head up high, Elizabeth." Her tone to Elizabeth is not seen as considerate, in her ears, these words comforts her in extent. Elizabeth approaches, extents her hand to greet Helena. Helena simply stares to her hand in arching brow, and demands, "First lesson you have, hiding your power." 

Time passes, after Helena promised to train Elizabeth has already passed a week. Another implies that the final round of Trial, she scans people lurking at front of the door. They must have wondered why a Ravenclaw standing before the Hufflepuff common room entrance. Elizabeth strolls to here unintentionally which she comes to not warn but bid her goodbye or more as wishing for Cedric. However, it has came to her that maybe is a bizarre situation. Spinning herself back to kitchen corridor, a timid voice rings around Elizabeth. "Good afternoon, do you remember me?" Eyes in almond shape, a splash of light freckles sprawls her cheeks. The girl who she reaches in Yule Ball, rather than yellow gown, she is in her Hufflepuff robe. Elizabeth whoops, "Good afternoon, you and your boyfriend are very adorable in the matching sets, of course I remember you." The girl face is turning pink, she coughs in embarrassment, "Thank you,   but are you looking for someone here?" Elizabeth speaks under her breath, "I am waiting for Cedric." The girl points behind her, "Then you should be going because he is leaving right there." Elizabeth greets the girl hastily, and she runs to Cedric. 

Around three to four boys are walking along with Cedric, so when Elizabeth shouts and stops them, they are scared. She murmurs, "Can I speak to Cedric for a moment?" A slightly short boy answers, "He has a beautiful girlfriend. If you want to....." Cedric covers his mouth, watching her and says, "Sure," They are wending to the Conner at the gate, He realises, "We went to the Quidditch Cup together right, you are ....." She catches his sentence, "Elizabeth Holmes, and sorry for stalling you to go to the final round." Cedric takes a glimpse of the watch, "Not at all, so what you trying to say ?" He really is a gentleman, and the manner of him is natural. She opens her mouth, "Are you scared," Cedric combing his hair, and put his gaze on her, "I mean, the upcoming danger that you need to face alone?" Cedric chuckles in relief, "Of course, I am just a student but I can tell you I will try my best, to fight against whatever till the very end." She comforts him, "Your dad must be very proud of you, " The time is slipping, to collect his victim. "Wish you all the best." That is the very first and last moment Elizabeth shared with Cedric. 

The Great Lake is underneath Elizabeth bare feet, cold and freezing. The water may chills her to the bone, she puts her feet in to calm herself. Wind is blazing through her and the dark forest. She tries to do the shielding as Helena gave her second task to accomplished. Closing her eyes, the mind is like a lake which she tries to clear everything out. "Isn't it be too far for the seats for tournament? " As Joshua voice breaks in, the haze within her hand is vanished. He is in white shirt and black trousers, not with the Hufflepuff robe. The sleeves are lifted to his forearm, his hair is slightly messy. Elizabeth states, " We need to wait them all finish the race, it must takes ages." He takes in the seat beside her, beneath the tree. She calls, "Do you get in the Quidditch team, Joshua?" He nods in glowing eyes, with a pleasant smile on his face. She straighten her spine and stands up, He says, "You are as well, right?" She reaches out her hand, and high five to him, "Yes," Joshua picks up random stone and tosses it to the lake, "How is your dilemma , I mean the question you asked last time?" he shrugs, crouching to the ground, pick a stone, "Solved but..." Elizabeth watches the ripple in water, pressing both lips into line. Joshua murmur s, "At times, things are beyond our power. Things are solely they way they were." She pulls up her strength, and he carries on, with drifting close to her ear, "In front of me, no need to pull the facade." Wind is growing stronger from the lake, towards them to face. "Lean on me, is always an option for you." 

Joshua chest tighter, hoping his comfort can achieve something in her heart. He wants to build a flawless and powerful image. Elizabeth wonders does Joshua always behaves like this around girl, lure them or flirt with them. When her emotion is unstable, the air surround her fluctuate significantly. It is not love, it is trepidation to the mystical. He......

 Flags hanging on the ceilings in the great hall at the end of the feast, is not yellow, read or blue nor green. Darksome colour, dim murky covers students. Dumbledore stands up from his throne. He grieves, the speech to honour Cedric which causes Harry and all weep in solemn. "He is a hero, and his goodness we shall celebrate till very end." Mourning over is despair, yet it symbolises the ending of the tournament. Union of three schools, friendship is blooming and even more, deepen human connection. Raw emotion ties people together. They make them stronger, have faith. Beauxbatons, Durmstrang and Hogwarts hug in groups, no line in separation at Viaduct Courtyard. Seeing all farewell with their new companions, Harry adds to Elizabeth, "Somehow it ties us together." She gives a stead gaze to him, Hermione cries in faint smile, "Everything is going to change now, isn't it?" Elizabeth says nothing, leads her to the entrance. Stepping out from shadow, they shower under the the main of light. She says, "A new day will always come, just like the light will shine for us."