Immerse

Shinning glimpses of glints are drawn into her eyes, stars in faint blue. His lips are pressed into a line, and senses heat is rosing up to cheeks. When Elizabeth whirls, Dominic attaches himself into shadows. Although he wonders why he is hiding, Elizabeth does not seem to catch that. He heard when he takes the steps, she murmurs, "It smooths my heart, Astronomy." Maddy snorts, "Isn't this slightly boredom?" Elizabeth protests, "I used to think like that as well. With time went," she continues, head up, gaze fixed at the night sky, "stargazing becomes another relaxing way. Juxtaposition of stars and sky is so beautiful." She points to above, "like the brightest star in the north direction, is colour of ivory blue." Maddy giggles, "yes yes. And it is almost silver like Dominic's hair." Dominic draws a deep breath, from the distance of them. He is lucky for the distance as his ponding heartbeat. He holds his hand upon his chest, Calm down, do not panic. The rest of the conversation slips into air as Dominic also believes it is not decent to eavesdrop.

Other day, it has been throng of people in the courtyard. In the lunch break, Ambrose drags Dominic to there, He half covers his eyelids. He mouths, "Remind me once again, what is our business out here ?" A energetic voice answers him, "Come on, Dominic, is the society recruiting, quidditch is not included though. We still can take a tour and enjoy ourselves." Since Dominic and his friends are now seniors students, which grants them the power to create own society. Ambrose clings on his unreluctant friend to swim across the crowd. They made their way out after a while of squeezing with others. Shouts from students rising and falling to their ears. A scarlet copper fuzzy with a opaque dark by side, both are moving, followed the group in the midst of people. Ambrose slides over, "isn't that Harry Potter ? We should greet him as we are against Gryffindor next week." Dominic, strangely permits Ambrose to drag him and even keeps his pace.

"Potter!" Ambrose hits on Harry's shoulder in a immense strength which leads Harry trips himself of losing balance. Ron and Maddy reacts in quaked, Ambrose greets, "Maddy and Elizabeth are here as well, How are you feeling today?" Elizabeth answers, gazing around the crowd, "Perfect, perfect, perfect." Her sardonic tone is noticed by Dominic, he lays concerning look to her. Ambrose slides topic to the quidditch match with Harry, Ron. Dominic stands with the girls gawkily. Maddy breaks the silence, "um guys I supposed my roommates are over there. Dominic, I'll leave Lizzy with you, please take care of her, she is weary." He nods with a certainty, and Maddy hops off merrily. Faint green shadows are under her eyes, Did she push herself too hard lately, or.......

"Hello, is been sometimes that we speak." Elizabeth moves along with him to the conner where much more comfortable to speak. "Is everything alright, Elizabeth" She shrugs, "Please ignore Maddy, she was exaggerating. I simply had a late night chat with...." her voice trialed off, Dominic waits for her to reveal who that is, but no. She does not carry on the topic that this mysterious who lingers on his mind for days. This is absolutely story for another time. Right now, two are wandering through endless different societies. Frog Choir, Elizabeth pulls him away from the direction. She tucks her fingers on his cardigan. He lowers, staring to where he clutches on. She says in faint loathed, "Frogs are horrifying. And the school song is," "Horrendous.." She sneezes with clipping her noses with fingertips. Dominic searches his pocket, finding a pack of tissue to her. He lets out an near unhearing chuckles. She asks, wiping her nostrils violently, "What?" "Sound of Sneezing of yours is unexpectedly pleasant." Dominic cannot catches Elizabeth's expression because of the absence of light. He blocks part of it for the direction. Those words come out before he considered in the brain, as if unstoppable waves crush on the shore. Strange warm sensation flows, strokes on his heart.

The motion between them is stopped, like they are not in the midst of noises. He froze, overwhelming with his reckless. Whenever chatting with Elizabeth, she affects him in every possible way, altering his beliefs and amazed by hers. The bell chimes in, they retrieve their gazes back, shifting to elsewhere. Maddy joins them back, holding to Elizabeth arms, "We will go to have lunch for now, do you want to join us, Dominic ?"

Six people forms a small circle in the little table. Plates of hot grilled potatoes and steaks, side dishes with salads. They enjoy their meal inside the  leisure lounge where located on the third floor. Third floor is the place of quiet still, as the chamber of secrets is at the last room. Ambrose calls, sitting in the central, "Do you guys believe anyone had barged in the chamber ?" Hermione says with flat tone, "Well, I can't possibly think the possibility is low. there can be some silly enough." Maddy teases, "Are there three little ones barged in at their first year?" Hermione brushes obviously, and Ron protests, "We are mdkdnjx....." Harry covers Ron's mouth with his palm in sort of barbaric, and Ambrose they cannot catch what Ron's words. Harry changes the topic, "Guys, are any of the societies you are interested in earlier ?" Maddy murmurs, "I think maybe I will simply stick on quidditch. And we need to prepare the O.W.L for the end of semester." Dominic cuts the potatoes, staring at his food and Elizabeth who sit at cross of the table.

He chooses to devour his food quietly while his friends are chattering in acceleration. Wandering off in their discussion, however, it seems he is not the only one. There is no sound from Elizabeth's direction as well. He raises his gaze to her, for quick check. A pair of sapphire crystals are embedded into her eyes, who staring straight to him. Sometimes, he wonders what is the mysterious power those eyes hold. It is not that Dominic had not meet with someone with blue eyes. It is rather common feature. Elizabeth puts her gaze back to others. Heading of their conversation, she speaks her opinion at times. She murmurs, "I think some of them can be considered." Ron replies in interest, "I am interested in board games." Board games. They sound very Ronald. The heat is back to his skin. He glanced back to Elizabeth, she is scanning the group and then when is on him, she lingers. Her gazes brushes to him whenever he is in her sight, as if pressing thumbs against the spot of skin, the exact same spot. With every press, his skin is fervent. Pushing the collar buttons off to ease the heat wave away. Ambrose stares , "Aren't you cold, is freezing in October." Dominic meets her gaze, mouth curls upward, "I guess not for someone."