Possibility of The Odd

Sometimes, some may say miracle does not exist, even they happened, which not everyone can witness once in their life. Yet, today in the charms classroom, around twenty, to be exact is twenty one people seen one. In the Wizarding World, only few and really refers to two to three great witches or warlocks can possess the ability to perform physical magic without using wands. Being a Parselmouth belongs to rare talent, a symbol of Slytherin traits. To certain extent, it is not a spell or charm physically or spiritually nonetheless. Communicating with animals is not daily life spells, the connection with nature is another level. By Summoning the wind and control it, Elizabeth's action leads a breading new among students. Fortunately, it has been lay low and covered by some gossips swiftly. But now let's bring to Dumbledore 's office, who no one else but the miracle performer, Elizabeth in it. She sits in the small staircase, embracing herself in half puzzle and spooked. At last, the door is pulled wide open.

Dumbledore with a grey and blue robe, lines are noticeable on his pale skin. Ageing may lead someone looks fragile and vulnerable, but it only appears mighty and greatness in him. His creased hands touches the table, "Miss Holmes ?" Elizabeth answers in solemn, "Yes Sir. May I ask did i do something wrong in the lesson?" Dumbledore murmurs, "Everything is fine, Miss Holmes, I wonder if you can just describe what happened in Charms." Her eyes flashes a glint of hesitation, "No problem, Professor Dumbledore. Professor Snape was teaching the floating in Charms. He asked me to step forward to do the demonstration. But since I left my wand at the dormitory, Snape, sorry is Professor asked me to be his target of his spell." His eyebrows is raised to inquisitive, hearing what she is about to say, "Then I guess the possibility of performing the spell myself, I once did it last year with lifting objects. And...." Dumbledore completes her sentences, "And you successfully managed to levitate yourself" Elizabeth inquires in feeling lost, "Sir, I believe this is common for wizards." He analyses with patience, "Elizabeth, performing magic or unnatural as the muggles called is prevalent, that's what we trained in Hogwarts. But remember, we do it with WANDS, wizards can perform them without it is exceptional. Those possess great power and years of training. So may I ask, Elizabeth, except this act, can you perform spells with bare hands?"

"Certainly not, I can prove if..." Dumbledore continues, "There will be no need, I trust you. Nevertheless, not the daily prophet and let alone the Ministry, they cannot comprehend the situation that well. Elizabeth, you need to prepare to face the sight of others. They will question your power like they did to...." She whispers, "Harry Potter." He echoes, "Harry Potter." A soft clear nod breaks through the quiet in the room, Dumbledore calls, "Please, come in." She whirls upper body to check who is that, wearing the blue cardigan in his Ravenclaw uniforms, Dominic. He stands there with straight spine, sombre eyes distancing from the surroundings, his usual face expression to others. "This is Mr. Dominic Locus, he can assist you with understanding your power and even controlling it. It appears to us that you could be in the distant family with the Locus, as showing the connection with wind." Elizabeth says, "Thank you." She follows Dominic footsteps, Dumbledore names her when she is stepping out, "Life would be peculiar and challenging, Prepare yourself for whatever it brings. Elizabeth, Good Luck." Her eyes shakes slightly, excusing herself out. A tabby brown cat detaches herself from shadow at the back, the shadow grows bigger and taller. "Professor McGonagall, She is the student who sorting hat took over five minutes ?" The shadow becomes a woman, "Yes, As I recalled Albus," She hold her gaze to the door for long, carries on in concerning, "Hope she and Mr.Potter are saved from The Evil. Not like another one has given himself to dark force." Dumbledore asks, "Minerva please take care of Miss Holmes." He watches the wind is stripping from the walls, from the sky, from everywhere.

As if to verify what Dumbledore's warning, students and even professors who she never seen stares to her more. Elizabeth can handle this with the practise of Reverie, yet it takes time to fathom. For this time, she is not alone anymore. Staring to Dominic's steadfast figure, it assures her silently. He does not speak a single word. Still, he roams through others sharply like cutting voices and world behind himself and Elizabeth. Light reflected in his figure casts a. shadow, a shelter for Elizabeth. It makes her realise hiding is not pathetic, she can rely on someone at times.