Yule Ball

"Correct but also not correct, Cedric Diggory is in fifth year and may I ask why is everyone charming in fifth year. Maddy continues giving the whole biography of Cedric. Elizabeth and Hermione gawk at each other with Maddy's on going of the admiration of Cedric. Maddy's presentation raises other attention, as she is immersing into her own world. The moment she catches a breath, Elizabeth slips in, "Then, why do you mean by not correct previously ?" Maddy gets closer with Hermione and Elizabeth, further from the entrance. "You guys know Cedric has always been the prince in Hufflepuff, " Two girls nods and wonder why the sudden change of mood. "Lately, particularly in this year, another name is mentioned and people wonder why nobody notices him before." Heavy footsteps approaches towards the corridor outside of the Student Lounges. Elizabeth is distracted by the sounds, hearing Maddy's voice meanwhile. Golden wisp of hair is the middle of the crowd, surrender by girls in Dusty blue uniforms. "Joshua Whitewood."

Writing the potion's classwork, Elizabeth feels her head is exploding which destroyed by every tough questions by professor Snape. Maddy murmurs, "In steps three of Alihotsy Draught, what method is used for purify the Alihotsy flower?" The fourth year, it may be the last year of some to take potions, next year they can drop classes if they wish. Snape has always arranged the syllabus as demanding as possible. An hour passes, only Hermione hands in her finished classwork. Hermione still stays for her helping the group. The door is pushed by Professor Dumbledore, "Severus, mind a word?" Snape strolls at behind of Dumbledore, he turns around to the class, "Finished before I come back, or else" He stares to Ron, "Detention." 

Once he steps out of the classroom, the classroom remains to its quiet temporary and everybody starts speaking like they have been muted for centuries. Harry says, "Do you find any partner yet?" Elizabeth and Ron shakes their heads frustratedly. Maddy giggles, "I found one yesterday." Elizabeth stares in aghast, "Who ?" Maddy confesses, "Just some guy in our house, I overhears he and his friends talking about The Yule Ball, so I invited him." As they are chattering,  Joshua sits the table by them side. However, Elizabeth does not notice that as she is so concentrated with her questions just then. Ron discloses bitterly and pats on Harry's shoulder, "Even Hermione got her dates, looks like me and you are going to be the singles." It seems Maddy recalls something, her face is pondering to relieved, "Why don't Lizzy go with Harry ?" Elizabeth face is saying what? Maddy clarifies, "Just that I remembered last year, you are admiring Harry on the first day of school...." The other half of the sentence is uncleared, Elizabeth covers Maddy mouth with her hands in case she is spilling more things out. The Golden Trio is in shocking mode, jaw dropped and brains are still processing. Harry is about to say something to ease the awkward vibes, Elizabeth adds, "What Maddy say was true, but is happened last year. Plus, Harry you must got so many girls asking you out, Please FORGET WHAT JUST HAPPENED. Maddy swears last few words Elizabeth is hissing that. 

Gowns are lined up for the girls to select, the fitting rooms are occupied. Hermione opens the curtain, "How about this one?"  The rosy dress with descent falling designs of fabrics, the final decision she wears. Elizabeth comments, "This is the one." Maddy agrees proudly, "Looks like she finds it." The nerve wrecking face finally disappears, she gazes into the mirror reflection with a bright small simile. Whooshes, someone seems to be making a scene at the front-desk. Hermione sticks her head to check who is the culprit. Elizabeth mutters, hands on the numerous dresses, "Imagine is Diana and her gang." Hermione echoes her to confirm the idea, "Girl, you guess that." Maddy who is supposed to zooming out, she is waiting for Elizabeth to choose her dress. She immediately gets her feet on the ground, sticking her head like Hermione from the curtain in fitting rooms. Maddy says, "Damn, they are here." Elizabeth stiffens, but noway she is running from her dear old sister again. Last year what happened in Hogsmeade vividly stores in her memories. "Let's spy on what they are up to. Most importantly, what dress will they wear in the Yule Ball," Elizabeth points.