Sound of the Rain

"This is what you should behave, little sister." Diana's saying this and leaves. People whisper is disappearing to far away as the show is over. And Elizabeth roses herself up, cleaning the clothes from snow. Tears are running in her eyes that she is holding on. Finally, she reaches where Professor McGonagall is and she try to stay calm as possible to tell her she is leaving first. "Is anything happen, Miss Holmes ?" McGonagall inquires her, as Elizabeth 's under-eyes are red and so as her clothes are  shabby. There must be somethings happened, yet McGonagall understands Elizabeth does not want to say it now. She simply approves her request, letting her to dismiss herself. 

Elizabeth uses almost a week to recover herself from that, not the fear or any hatred to Diana, but the crowd. Is not that she is insecure, is the voice from others matters. And so increases her anxiety and causes panic attack. Lucky for her, only one more week of school before the Christmas holiday arrives. She is on her way to the fifth floor, walking to her final lesson of today.  Miss, It is rare to see someone in dark hair. A gruff male voice rises in the corridor from somewhere. Is someone talking to me? As she look back and forth to find the source of the voice, no one is here. I am here. He speaks again. She looks up tp her upper right. Is a portrait of a gentleman sitting on the chair and looking up to the sky. But now the man is waving at her. Her shoulders is tighten by the shock. "You scare the little girl, you fool." The lady in another portrait enters his frame. "Forgive me, in our era, there is not much dark hair fellows around. But Helena may be familiar with them." The gentleman touches his moustache. "Helena ? Do you refer to Helena Ravenclaw ?" He answers, "Yes," The lady interrupts him, "There you go child, go in the classroom before he drags you on." 

Hair. She recognises that she should be paying attention on the lesson, all she thinks about is the hair. Her hair and eyes are given by her mother and father, so as Diana. She looks over to her shoulder, her hair is not long enough for people to identify specifically. She swings her hair like this, shoving hair left to right gently. Black. The last bit of sunlight is cutting through the window and in the classroom. When the light reaches to her, the hair is deep dark blue, like the ocean at night. Because of that, nobody really seems to be notice that. Speaking of hair, the brighter colour is unconscious as usual. Three months of lessons, Elizabeth never seen him being awake or opening his eyes for once. Professor Babbling does not bother with student's behaviour in class. Therefore, he is enjoying his nap that nobody says anything. 

The class is finished and the night has come since Professor drags on her lesson. Elizabeth decides to have dinner with Maddy straight after the lessons. In the Great Hall, Hufflepuff is the table nears the left most which allows her to be relax. Maddy says, "If I were there that day, I will kill Diana." She glares to Diana who is eating her dinner elegantly, "FOR SURE." Elizabeth gazes to Diana too, but after a short while, she changes her eyes contact to her. "She hates me, I don't  care about her anymore." Maddy suggests two of them should go for a walk for fresh air. Being at outside, near the nature does Elizabeth change of mood. She closes her eyes, listening to the the sound from the environment. The bird warbles, the wind is whistling along with the bird. And human voices. She immediately opens her eyes, breaking the calm she just had in mind. Maddy pats her on back, "Everything is ok, just students walking at the corridor." 

Since what happened in Hogsmeade village, Elizabeth's panic towards people is getting severe, especially voices. Taking a deep breath calms her, Maddy accompanies with Elizabeth to her dorm. She tells Elizabeth to stay outside even though is cold. "It may help with your condition," Maddy continues, "Take baby steps, it certainly can be heal. Lizzy" Elizabeth appreciates her, "Thanks."  Maddy bids her goodbye at the edge of a moving staircase as Gryffindor common room is located on the third floor. 

Elizabeth realises the missing of her notes when she searches her key in the bag. She rapidly estimates the location of the ancient rune classroom because it is left there. Although the time is running out, only 15 minutes to the curfew. No problem. And she runs, she has great memory, so she knows the direction even the castle is complicated. Turn left, and next is straight to the second classroom and right. Arriving there, she did not pant as much like she used to. Training is working. She peeks left and right, supposed there is no one and she pushes the door. She walks a few steps and she pauses. No sound is in the classroom at first. So she does not expect to have others here. Someone is writing on the chalkboard. Not professor Babbling, is... "He is awake." She whispers without knowing that she says that out. The classroom are only him and her. He stops his writing as soon as he hears her. Then he cranes himself to see who is disturbing him. Elizabeth meets his gaze for the first time, she is astonished.