𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞

Mid July, nights are rather hot and timid. Elizabeth lies on the blanket, sand is warming up her feet. Sky is clear blue. "Here are the chocolate ice cream." Maddy hands the ice cream to Elizabeth, sitting down on the blanket as well. "The beach is crazy, everyone is enjoying their summer holiday, I suppose." Maddy takes a spoon later. "Because the weather is so good." Elizabeth answers, with looking to groups of family who playing water near the sea. "Thanks Maddy, for inviting me out to the beach." She take a deep breathe, breathing the fresh air in. "I know you will miss me !" Maddy says with her mouth is filled with vanilla ice cream. "But you know, we will meet each other a few days later, at Ron's house." Maddy replies, "Of course, I already pack my suitcase." Because of going to the Quidditch Trillenium Stadium, Elizabeth does not stay with her family in the holiday. She straight go to Ron's house when the summer holiday began.

Elizabeth drys her hair with the towel, walking to her beds. Books are spread over her bed and Quinn is there waiting for her. "Hey girl," Elizabeth strokes Quinn's feather and gaze to her wand. A white ribbon is around it, that is from Dominic. She rememberers the night before they left the castle. "Wands at the ready, show me your progress." Dominic states that calmly, standing beside her. Instead she is sitting on the ground, cross-leg. Deep breath in, deep breath out. It smooths her nerve and bring peace which are the most crucial criteria  for opening The Reverie. Taking out her wand out, write her name on her palm. A pleasant sensation, a flow is running through her body. Elizabeth opens her eyes, face her palm to the space. That flow spreads to the air, a white door but glimmering sky blue dust is formed. Same with Dominic one, she feels clean and creamy of the texture. Not the slightest cracks or roughness on the door. Elizabeth still focus on her creating process because just as she expected, the door is here but not the door handle. 

"Just like last time." She sighed with disappointment, she is disappointing of herself. It has been countless times that they stuck at here. She surprises both since she only used almost two months to form the entrance. Elizabeth murmurs, " A door is formed but no handle, like useles --" Dominic interrupts her, "It is not." He gazes out to the night, "Tomorrow we will all go back to our home, and maybe that will be your turning point." He stares back to Elizabeth, somehow looking sad and lonely. "We will be seeing each other very soon," Sh roses herself up to pat on his back. "Thanks for the comfort, Dominic. And I definitely will have progress of my reverie." She states that comfortably before their depart. Yet, there is no significant progress. The door is still no handle. She wonders what will be her reverie. Will it be like a glistening beach or  grassland ? Chill breeze brushes over her form the window. This brings her back to that snowy mountains, Dominic's reverie. 

The Night is still young. Elizabeth decides to not overthink nonetheless. Tomorrow is the Day, The Quidditch World Cup. It only been less than a year of her to understand this sport. She is excited over this trip. Yes, this is the exchange of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw quidditch team. They will visit the World Cup for a week. They will visit there before the final night to practise with the professional team. Elizabeth is nervous since she can observe the players very closely. She wants to train better, her physics and so as her skills. She turns herself round and round in the bed. Knock Knock. "Darling, are you asleep." Is Mrs. Weasley. Did I make a big sound, waking everybody ? "Not yet, but  I am about too." Elizabeth clears her throat and answer that quickly. "Ok. You should sleep now because tomorrow you are visiting the stadium." Mrs Weasley kind voice rings behind the door. "I will. Goodnight, Mrs. Weasley." Hearing Mrs. Weasley's footsteps descending away, she knows maybe is time to sleep. She does not want to disturb anyone. after all, she is only a visitor here like Harry. 

She lies awake on the bed. Maybe there is something I like Harry, The similarities they have. The family is not who you are related by blood, instead is the one who care and cherish you. She sometimes even wonder the possibility of....  Hoot, Hoot. A faint sound from Quinn calling Elizabeth, as if telling her master to stop overthinking. Thank you Quinn. She murmurs and closes her eyes, decide dwelling to wherever her dream may lead.