The Reverie

Dominic straightens his arms away from his body, nodding to Elizabeth for responding her call. In the holiday, she trains with Harry for the hex and sorcery subjects, for the Quidditch. Dominic is the trainer for her. Extraordinary. Remember when she addresses him as The Snowflake itself, he looks so fragile under the moonlight of their first meet. Yet, under the sunlight, he is vigorous. His body is flexing and he is wearing tight long sleeves. Although there is no skin showing, his body is illustrated to Elizabeth basically. Dominic glances that she is spacing out, "This is the accurate way of grabbing the broomstick...." He assumes that she is worrying about the question she asked before. He grabs the the broomstick from her, "The training is finished, we will continue on Wednesday." Elizabeth is confused by his sudden action. She chases him who is almost out of sight of his speed walking. "Hey, what's wrong ?" She questions. "You are anxious about that again." He states. "What ?" says she. "The question you asked me that night." She gets what he refers to, but of course she did not concern about that earlier. Your muscle is what I am concerning of ! She cannot shout this out loud nonetheless. 

"Sure, I have been thinking about that all day. Thanks, I...." She murmurs to him while guessing what does Dominic means. They walk from the grasslands to the castle, entering the hallways. More students are back in Hogwarts. He offers, "Maybe we will be so busy after the class starts, I can teach you about 'The Reverie' in April." She nods, "Ok, but what is 'The Reverie' ?" He is about to explain more, she stops him but then. She hold her gaze and fix that on him, "I thought I am going to be depressed by myself, locking in my room all sort of thing...." "Meeting you at night possibly is not bad luck, although we indeed almost got caught. Anyway," As she sending her gratitude to him, she steps a large step to him shortening their distance. "let's meet in April, I will still, staring at you in Ancient Rune class. Thank you , Dominic." 

Just like Dominic's predication, two of them are busy at their daily schedule. Class after class, transfigurations, potions and Herbology blah blah blah. They only chat for a moment in class and so as the practise. "Blah, Blah. Why school seems tougher after the holiday?" Ron complains to the group at lunch break. "Two lessons left after the break, plus March is ending." Harry encourages his best friend who can eat a horse now. Hermione and Maddy detain their trays, taking their seats in. "My dear cousin, can you stop looking like a walking zombie ? Another holiday is coming soon." Hermione agrees and sates, "Maddy is right, Easter is here within two weeks. I wish the school continues classes during Easter." Chicken's thigh is in Ron's right hand, and the sausages are in his mouth chewing, "During Easter ?! Are you mad?" Hermione calls him immediately, their argument takes places like any other day. 

In the transfiguration class, professor McGonagall requires everyone to transform a teapot to tortoise. She checks that one by one. When it comes to Elizabeth, her classmates are sneaking at her. As she originally is not very successful for changing the objects to living animal. Draco hisses , trying to tease her from the back. McGonagall fixes her gaze to him and switches to her, "Now, Miss Holmes please." She swings her wand in the air three times, 1, 2 3, Vera Verto. "Nice job, Miss Holmes, it looks like you have been study hard." McGonagall smiles faintly and going to Draco's table. The class following up is the Defence Against the Dark Arts. Everybody is walking in fast pace as travelling from one classroom to another. Elizabeth notices Harry is at the font, tapping his shoulders gently. "Do you see what I managed to do in transfiguration ?" Harry replies, "It is amazing, I am proud of you as your teacher." They chuckle right at the conner of hallway, turn to left to the first classroom. 

"Page 394." Professor Snape points his wand at Ron, who is leisurely turning his pages with his other hand holding his tilted head. When Elizabeth hears Ron panicking asking Harry when did Hermione come in, she grasps that Lupin transformed as werewolf tonight. Right, the prisoner of Azkaban, Sirius Black. The plot significantly develops after Christmas. Coincidence happens in the midst of late night activity of the very last day of school before Easter. Students do not leave school like Christmas since the length of Easter holiday is much shorter. The Golden Trio and Maddy, Elizabeth are spending their time together. "It is peculiar that  professor Lupin is not here today." Maddy comments while laying on the cushion. "There is something tremendous happened to him, maybe" Hermione says steadily, scanning through her books over the table. Harry is sitting up tall when he hears Lupin's name in the conversation. How much does Harry know about Sirius, that he is his godfather ? Elizabeth peeks that there is a folded newspaper next to Hermione, and she is switching her gazes to Hermione. Something crosses her mind like a shooting star. Daily Prophet ! She pretends to yawn, arms are both near her head to stretch which is trying to get closer to the paper there. Sirius Black's wanting poster is everywhere, surely it is on the front page. 

"Do you think Sirius Black is really here, inside the castle?" Ron stutters for looking around left and right, in case anyone hear them. "There is nothing impossible, but I don't think so." Elizabeth joins the conversation as she is guiding them to it. "You are right, Elizabeth, I don't think so, that Fat lady incident may be just a chance." says Harry delicately. "Possibility is she has mistaken that as someone else, after the staircases are dim at night " Hermione admits his theory too. Harry is leaving after their Sirius Black conversation, "Good luck guys." The three of them are apparently off to do investigation about dementor and Azkaban. Flickering and sputtering sound from the woods inside the fireplace, the fire is burning slowly. Maddy and Elizabeth are the only ones who stay in in the Students Lounge. Some Ravenclaw students are back form their astronomy class, she glances up to them. She wonders if Dominic would show up, and there he is. He walks with several friends, yet they are all unfamiliar faces. Her mouth moves which forming silently, "How are you ?" Dominic catches that, he answers, "Yes, do you wanna meet up later ?" She nods, smiles to him.

Elizabeth does not comprehend the situation well. Dominic does not show up in the common room in Ravenclaw, but a random door is there, right outside of the balcony. She searches for him at first, a light breeze drifting towards her. Ans so the balcony door is pushed open. At the right side, a door is there. Dark aqua-green, colour of the emerald that mixes with denim colour creates the door. The texture is smooth, barely any cracks on it.  Yet, the most bewitching part is its middle. A white crystallise snowflake , elegantly being drawn on there. And when she touches it, a pleasant welcoming sensation is sending through her. Maybe because of this calming feeling or, the snowflake reminds her of someone. Elizabeth squeezes the ivory door handles, pushing through the door. 

A snowy mountain, she is on the tip of this massive mountain which is connected to other small mountains. She steps closer to the edge.  A distant city is below her, breathtaking view. "Breathtaking" She mumbles. Dominic is sitting the other edge, legs crossed with hands putting on his lap. He opens his eyes and grins to Elizabeth, "Welcome to The Reverie."