Lion as a Prey

He is somewhat different, changed from the first impression. Elizabeth stares to the advanced potions, wondering why he would declare that comment. The awkward after he said her sneezing is pleasant. She cannot help back than, holding her eyes to him when he sits across the table. In doing so, hoping her peaking to him does not catch any attention. She thought she is doing just fine, not until he pushes his button, releasing the pair of collarbone of his. They are very much pale, same with his skin tone that exposed in the air in daily. Once, she had witnessed his upper body with ephemeral glance. He is muscular, unexpectedly. Not that he is packed with bumper muscles, nor he is boney. Lean and long, slightly muscular in very pale skin. In the midst of the break, she bumped into the outdoor bathroom which discovering he is there. He glided over to drink some water. The tap is as always, water is sputter out to everywhere, even to his shirt. Taking off his shirt, and rubbing his hair, movements are as if he is the prince from the oil paint portraits. She wants to take her eyes off but he is too charming to observe.

Till this moment, even she is in Snape's lesson, her mind is scratching to the imagery of a naked boy. Snaps sharp voice catches her, "Miss Granger, how can we prepare the main two ingredients in bloodline test?" Hermione answers in confidence, "Sir, simply the blood of two attendance, to find out he or she belongs that family, one tester must be the Pure blood of that family." Snaps glares to her like every lesson, and predictable he would say, "five marks from Gryffindor of Miss granger ignorance." Yet, it does not arrive. Snaps continues the class with giving one project to each, mixing the tears of unicorn and liquid sun together. He wanders to each student, seeing what progress they are on. "Remember to be focus and May I ask what are you doing with bare hands, Miss Holmes ?"

Elizabeth draws her fingers swiftly and almost causes the bottle drops on the ground. With the cracking glass sound comes, Elizabeth hears only Snape's sigh. She stares back to the ground, he is using the spell to lift her watery potion and the transparent container. He mouths with emotionless tone, "Refrigeratio." Sense of pleasant icy feeling covers her boiling wound. That burning red skin turns slightly pink. Snape continues, "Leave and go to Hospital wing, do not disturb my lesson." Still, she swiftly thanks him with a whisper.

"How do you hurt yourself in the class, especially in potion? There can be disastrous consequences....." With nagging from Madam Pomfrey, Elizabeth stays quiet of pressing her lips together, trying not to make a sound to irritate Pomfrey. Pomfrey noticed the girl trembles, she lightens her tone, "you know, if professor Snape did not relieve your wound instantly, these types of wounds can be inflamed. And that time you will be truly agonising." After a while, she returns with a little blue iron box in circle shape. She says hastily, " here is the ointment to lower the blazing heat in your wound. And you" Footsteps approaches them in stomping sound, a boy approximately same year with Elizabeth dashes in. He is with quidditch uniforms, that verdant jersey is splashed with mud. "Madam Pomfrey, we need your treatment, is...." Pomfrey cuts him in keen, "The Malfoy wretch." It has rare of professors in Hogwarts to speak so straightforwardly. Not until she could have guessed what happened, bottles of medicine occupied in Pomfrey's hands. She reminds Elizabeth in speed, "not that brat again, Anyway, put the ointment softly on the wound twice a day. Remember the surrounding area is needed as well. Please rest here as long as you like, and I must leave now."

Elizabeth whirls the tin box with struggle as her right hand fingers are injured. Thanks to Malfoy, she seems to be dependent upon herself. She murmurs to herself in the vacant vast wings, looking up to the ceilings. She gazes out through the window, wondering how she can daydream of Dominic, to a point which she hurts herself. Some noises comes from the mattress beside Elizabeth. A shadow roses from the lying down to siting at the edge of bed. To answer her question, splash the sheet is unrolled. He gasps, "Elizabeth?" She is in a weird position, holding the box with left hand , right arm is twisted to her left side. "Good afternoon, I am trying to put on some ointment to my wound, but my fingers are not agile, particularly my non usual working arms." Joshua leaves out small chuckle, "let me do the job for you." He moves along to Elizabeth's mattress from his, sitting side by side. Sunlight shines through window in dome shape celling. It touches his tousled hair, and skin is comparable white, almost like transparent, as if fragile white texture of a porcelain doll.

"I did not mean to ask but why are you injured, Elizabeth ?" Joshua asks with fingers extracting the ointment, she says, "I got burned by the boiling vessels in potion class, because of distraction." His fingertips strokes to her wounded fingers, "Snape lesson, it is rare that students got injured in his lesson as everybody would tense up." She shrugs, "this sort of thing certainly happened to me, unwillingly," A itchiness is from her fingers when Joshua applying that on hers. "Thank you once again." She continues, "the reason why you are here instead of the classroom, is it for not getting enough sleep?" She teases him back with asking the obvious. Joshua stumbles faintly, pulls up a bitter smile, "Is this obvious ?" With closing the tin box, he explains is that he works two shift consecutively at night. They strolls back to the classroom, she exclaims, "Wow, you are working as part timer after classes." He states, "only two days a week in hogsmeade." Light waves of wind passes among them in outdoor corridor. She mouths, "Thank you, Joshua, and I should get back to Snape's class now. See you."Joshua waves his hand, "Yes, see you in next week quidditch match." 

Elizabeth wanders to the last conner, to the Ravenclaw Tower, and off she lunges to speed up herself. Sudden increase speed of her, changes from walking to running. She darts her head back, and hopes into the abandon garden behind the tower. She gasps, and instantly hears a high pitched voice, "5 minutes, you are late from out trainings." Helena stares to her, is glares to her like she is eating her alive if she says she needs to rest from running to here. An perfect hour is passed, they always train at the lunch break which also is the self study session. In Hogwarts, starting from fifth year, students are given of this session that they can study in more freedom. "Breath in for four seconds, and then release it with your fingers, Oh my, what happened to you ?" Elizabeth stares to her greenish wound, "Is the ointment for my burning wound, I hurt myself in potions." Helena frowns, "Sit, let's rest for five minute first." Her folding hands, floating next to Elizabeth. Patting off the dust from the old stone benches, she catches her skirt from behind, siting down. "How is your mom, and your sister ?" Helena seldomly asks question about her, Elizabeth answers in modest, "Thank you for asking, but nah. At last, I did understand how harry feels, to be surround with those so called "family". Just, there seems to be an invisible gap separating me from them, and I don't know what my sister is up to at night, maybe she is dating some brats...." With her non-stop complaining about them, she pauses and peeks over Helena. Helena stares to her with wondering, "Why don't you continue," She hesitates, "I am afraid that you will hate listening all these." Time is still, the moment she finished. A while, she hears a long, long exhale from beside. 

"Ravenclaw is an infamous, long established family in the Wizarding world, However. Whether it is lucky or not, it is also my surname. There are rules to restrict me ever since childhood. And my mother...she is brilliant, sometimes like the Orin the hunter who shone everyone the guiding ways. I felt inferior comparing to her." Light in Helena's eyes are fading, her appearance is more transparent than ever. Wind is brushing surrounds them, it softens up later. "Therefore, Elizabeth, there are no needs to consider too much. If they are your family, they will be." Elizabeth asks, "And if not?" She says calm, "then those are will arrive eventually." 

Thanks to Helena training, they start to control Elizabeth's talent much more. Elizabeth sprawls on the stairs, leading to the small lake. Marble rotunda is circled by huge pine trees, there are endless green covering the blue sky. This is her reverie, her own reverie. After she discovers the wind shivering inside her, she can opens her own naturally. Helena had told her, Dumbledore helped her in descending the chaos of her talent. Another factor, is He-who-must-not-be-named is up to some plans which causes the ministry of magic sent Umbridge to the school. There has been news updated everyday. She ponders Helena and herself, the connection between them. Fair breeze closely swishes around her fingers, and projects them to space in front of her. Then she remembers what Helena mentions, she imagines them as visible to her. Elizabeth adopts the  reverie techniques, mind sealing. This improves her with self ability. It shoots out and become dynamic in small range. Swinging her arms, kissing her palms, and creating the door for Dominic. Is time to let him visit.