Dominic Locus

Dominic gazes to Elizabeth who he been close to, maybe the first person other than family who values to him. Sometime, he wonders how they get close together, how much she means to him and what would lead to them. This is one of the night that he visits her, they sit near the line of balcony. Letting the breeze that maybe Elizabeth created or just the nature's gift to them dwells between.

He is alone, was alone, until he encounters Elizabeth in accident. Some may believe childhood moulds the person you grown up. His childhood was in rapture, like a flower bloom at its fleeting fullest.
Watching his parents were cuddling at night, little boy he was once dreamt of the significant other. Happiness did vanished away with the fire taken every slice of the humanity away. Every minute from then, he lives in stifled and isolation. He still vividly remembers those times when he first threw into the dungeon, light cannot reach to his body. Staring to his skin years later, it is as pale as that time. The mad woman pressurises the boy who just lost his parents, to develop his talent. Whereas nightmares shapes him to grow as the talent one, the genius.

At Hogwarts, he cherishes those moments of freedom. This the only place of not being spied by henchmen, yet in another extent, he is cynosure among his peers. This bothers him, which he deliberately reverts his sleeping schedule to loose him from the spotlight of people gossip. The scars and dark days lead him has nightmares times to times. Dream happened once in a blue moon. Times of him and his parents lying on the grassland, or giggling about trivial matter, or he running over the hill, are his precious treasure. The salvation relieves him, to breathe.

The first glance he lays on Elizabeth is in the Ancient Rune classroom. At night, he does not see the girl's face, but he does recall the touch of her. Scorching, burning her life in maroon. He feels warmth and something passionate, when it comes close to her. Like he can feel something again, so he did not hesitate to speak to her at first place. He does not even consider the consequences before chattering straight for her. Elizabeth eyes hints a sense of obscure. Did I behave ominously to approach her like this ? When understanding what he behaved like a jerk in her eyes, he admitted that with no hesitation. The tightness across his chest vanishes. Dominic gets that he is interested to this girl, and does not want any unnecessary confusions among two of them.

Dominic is lost in the sea of memory, which separates from himself and Elizabeth. She shoves him back with calling him. A pairs of eyes filled with worried stares to him, he could feel her presence, her scent hugs him. She demands playfully, "Hey, hey". Dominic catches her hands which waving like a butterfly before his eyes. Something good, something pleasant, something he yarns for. For a while, they both do not speak. She winces, when spotting the white figures strolling back few streets away. Elizabeth clears her throat, roses from the side of windowsill. "I will stalk on my sister to see what she is up to. In case If anything related to Voldy." The Conner of his mouth curls, lets out a small chuckle, "Voldy?" She answers firmly, "my personal nickname for Lord Voldemort ." She is interesting, He says with lunching towards to the girl, "I will see you at school then, my tricker."

Two Weeks Later

Laying on the couch in the carriage, Dominic leisurely opens his eyes. His mind is blank because of the exhausted timetables, staring to the floor mindlessly. Mountains relentlessly lean next to one another. Scenery fades backward in motions, it indicates that time left from arrive to Hogwarts. There is only himself in the tiny space. Hallow in here contrasts with intense laughter form distance. He roses up from the couch, hand are placed on the knob. Bathroom is located before the last chunks, he walks alongs the corridor. A blond boy puts his back over the wall, waiting for the bathroom it seems. Dominic steps aside to allow him to move along, and he sees something ominous. Normally, sliver few strands descents on his forehead, even on his eyebrows. The colour of dim and faint contrast so well upon his body, which often arouses much unwanted heed. He narrows his eyes, wondering why the guy did not move along. So he shifts his gaze to him, a slender slightly shorter than him, a few buttons of his shirt is open. A froggy image flashes to Dominic, and the boy gets into the bathroom quickly. As he saunters and cross that particular rowdy carriage, he turns his head to that. A group of teen, about his age Maybe the same year girls and boys. They are dancing inside, or the word indulging would be more suitable. They are having their times, yet releases a sense of eerie.

Back in the carriage, He tilts his head to side, and presses his popping temple with his finger joints. The carriage, number 16. What are they doing, He lays on his bed, deciding to be in coma again, letting dreams to take away the vexed. The favour is on his side, he indeed has a great dream in very rare pattern. Maybe is the words among those precious night achieves that. The comfort she brings to him, Elizabeth Holmes. He dreams they are back in his reverie, the garden in his parents house. Laughter of her sends joy to him, the smile he never knew he can acquire once again. What are they talking about is not exactly remembered by him later on, but all he recall is the mild scent, lavender and pine, calling to him from far far away.

As a year five student, there is no longer the leisure life for them as they need to prepare for the OWLS. This is the necessary transition for the NEWT, which definitely is essential for any who want to have outstanding transcript. As Dominic is the one and only descendent for the Locus, his performance is at everybody's eyes. Unlike the special year 4, this school year is really required students to be focus , in particular, year 5. He follows the groups of student along to the astronomy tower. His interest is rather aesthetic than practical, as commented by the cruel tyrant. His transcript of the OWL is received that nine subjects are Outstanding. Still, The astronomy is his bias, to that professor Sinistra is assigned him to be the assistant teacher. Thanks to the opaque classroom, few moonlight slip through to the open field. Five in First year, six in fifth year, He counts the number of students. Students are not attentive in Astronomy, so sometimes even Professor herself not show up.

He mangles, giving out the notes of picture in stars and planets they would study this midnight. Students sprawls to conners of tower. Dominic attaches into shadow, eases to the chair. Two hour is the lesson last which he is reading his own note and doing the observation through telescope. Being totally submerged into the stars and the moon. The vast darkness in the universe above him, as if constantly prompts that he is like a dust, particles that existing in universe. The nature eases him, grants him peaceful. He frowns, wind whistling to chill him that he roses to his feet. And which he did notice two new members had joined their accompany. Sneaky, they must be first year. Footsteps of his is soft, he need to mark their names down to report back to professor. His heart ponds in faster pace which causes slight aching. Dark hair is lifted gently by night breeze, the blue in eyes glows brighter seems of vehement. With the obedient silk at background, the eyes are like sapphire. He is stargazing with her, at the treasures they found.