Hogsmeade

November comes and goes, the wind from the west is blowing and cutting through to Elizabeth dorms. Living in the highest common room, can stargaze from the night stars by simply looking up to the sky. When it comes to reality, going back and forth to have lesson everyday is sort of trouble. This is definitely not the best place for common room. Elizabeth stares outside of the window, sinking herself in the swinging chair. She reads some book for the Ancient rune class. Staring to those rune in all strange shapes that she has never seen before. She breathes deep. Wait, Hermione is supposed to be in the class as well. Elizabeth figures out she can ask her about the deep and complicated rune later. 

Year three or above students have the access to Hogsmeade on certain weekends. Parents sign is needed to go there, Elizabeth recalls the last conversation she had with Maddy. Maddy was picking up the snow and trying to make something on the ground. "Hey, girl what are you doing ?" Elizabeth asked with her bends towards Maddy. "You see, isn't that look like a rabbit ?" "....." Elizabeth cocks her head, she did not see anything is related to rabbit but a ambiguous thing. The silence is awkward. She changes the subject therefore, "Christmas is coming, are you excited about that ?" Maddy nods without saying anything, drawing circle in the snow. Now that I really find a rabbit here. "Then will you go to Hogsmedae ?" "I think the application is ended within this week, Lizzy you must come with me !" The light in her eyes is ignited again when she hears Hogsmeade. 

Elizabeth roses herself up from the chair and receives the letter that her mom sent her the parental signature for the permission. Nothing is sent along with that, simply a parchment paper . She once discovers the fact that Diana has received much and much gifts by their mother. Hoot, Hoot. A owl with a pairs of flickering yellow eyes, white feather is covered by ink colour, the stripes over its body. She strokes the feather, "Thanks for delivering that, Quinn." Loneliness and  sorrow is reflected in Elizabeth's sapphire eyes. Yes she does possess the eyes of her mother and so as Diana. But how she treats her and Diana, is making her feel furious. She grips the paper tightly in palms. With a sound comes form the window, she turns her head and release the paper. Quinn is flapping her feather near the balcony, "Yes, we should go training today." She likes to take a scroll around the castle with Quinn in spare times, late afternoon after school.  

Since Quinn is a great horned owl which is one of the large size, Elizabeth spends time to train it to sit the branches rather than her shoulder. She waves her hands up high, indicating Quinn to spin and patrol to check. Then a beckoning sign, Quinn approaches to her shoulder. "Good job girl, " She gives a snack to compliment her and so far she is fulfilled by their process. Someone from the woods Is coming to them, "Go," She murmurs to Quinn instantly. As if the next second, someone appears. "Elizabeth ?" "Hey Joshua, we always meet each other in some nowhere place." She giggles, catching a glimpse to his wand that is holding in his hand. It is cracked in the handle part. She stares back to Joshua which this seems to eb something he wants to hide. He put that in his back. Trivial conversation carries on until Joshua friends comes to get him. "Elizabeth, will you go to Hogsmeade this holiday ?" "I will. See you there." She states calmly.

Almost forty students are here to go to Hogsmeade, usually it would be an overnight tour in the village. Yet, today is the first week for year three to visit. It simply is a one day activity. Professor McGonagall reminds all, "The first time you visit to Hogsmeade, I want your best behaviour and do remind me if there is any accident happened." Elizabeth accompanies with Maddy, seeing Joshua is right after them. Harry is rushing to McGonagall and tries to come, of course that does not success. He will join us later. When they arrived, she and Maddy go straight in to The Three Broomsticks Inn, the notorious bar. Warm and cozy. It is so diverse from outside the frosty weather. They are lucky to have their seat at a four people table, since after a moment every seat is taken. After ordering the drinks, the girls chats, updating what happened to them in life, the lesson, the professor and any gossip in these days. "Excuse me, can we join you? other seats are taken." A smoothy beautiful voice cuts in their conversation. Elizabeth cranes her head, is Hermione and Ron. She cranes her head to Maddy and asking her opinion if they can join. Maddy surely nods, "Please, sit and join us."