Lineage

Elizabeth turns in bemused, seeing Snape frowned face . He doesn't say single words. Elizabeth reacts immediately when he pushes the door. She slides to the wall as well as tugging Maddy and Hermione. Umbridge 's voice caught their attention when they are hiding. "Snape, do you bring the potion ?" "I think the last drop of Veritaserum was used on Miss Cho already." Snape glances over the room, his hands are moving at the back. Elizabeth peeks closely, as if he is telling them to leave and..... Hermione leaves and meets Harry at the ministry. Elizabeth and Maddy are being told to stay here in case the death eaters attack the school. Elizabeth ponders with Maddy in guarding at the tower. In astronomy tower, they takes turn to patrol of detecting anyone suspicious at the gate. Elizabeth claims, binoculars in her hands, "Main Entrance Gates, side gates at west and east and the passage underneath the willow, these spots are all clear. One spot left, Just a moment...." Maddy jumps from her seat and dashes her side, "What , Lizzy?" Elizabeth address the students lurking around near the covered bridge. They are in robes but a very sparkles reflected under the daylight. From the distance, she still can observe that effortlessly.

"What do you think that is?" Maddy asks, taking off the binoculars away from her eyes. "Maybe the same eerie students from the study tour," Elizabeth suggests, and her eyes widen , turning away from Maddy, lunging forward to stairs reached to downstairs. Maddy chases her, yells from behind, "What ? Anything in your mind?" Elizabeth calls, standing near the base of staircase, "I will explain later but come with me now, I figure something out." Two girls rushing themselves through corridors and stairs and doors, they finally stop by the tunnel. Maddy looks around to the place, "Isn't here --?" Dim and barely light glimmers in here as it is the tunnel underneath the great hall. Elizabeth walls at the entrance of nook, draws her wand out and at the point where it almost hit the barrel. "If you don't want to be marinated pickles, better do not do it."

The voice is from behind, both girls swirl around and sees someone who faces last year. "Is been almost a year, hello again." The blonde hair resembles to her yellow warm colour on her robe. "I haven't even express my gratitude to you for last time," Elizabeth gaps with widening eyes. The girl smiles, "Woodstock, Viola Woodstock." Elizabeth steps forth, and shakes her hand, "I am Elizabeth Holmes, haven't been a proper introduction." Viola giggles, "A long due one."

"We are here because we find something suspicious," Maddy states firmly to Viola. Elizabeth murmurs to continue the sentence, "Or out of ordinary some may assume." After moment of explanations, "Yellow glint ?" The girls nods, Elizabeth wonders, "So we put the dots together and it leads us to hear ?" Viola takes a slight glance around, decide to grab the girls to a better place for talk. They retrieves to the narrow passage back to main hall, almost the exact same route that Elizabeth and Maddy went to the Hufflepuff common room. Just Viola takes a sharp turn, swirl them together to a wall with tiny concave shape. "Have to be quick, things are cooking up to an unimaginable way." Elizabeth shocks her head, "Viola, what exactly do you mean-?" "The Thant, that's how they call themselves." Maddy asks in complexed, "The what ?" Skin starts feeling numb, the ominous sensation about that name rebounds her back to that summer night. Viola carries on, "A newly raised society by groups of Hufflepuff seniors, I presume they are year 5 or 6. Since no one really acknowledge what they have been doing, I once heard that they practise black magic in the Hogwarts express." Maddy eaters to confirm something, "Do you see any ink drawings under their shirt," She points to her neck, "Approximate this area?" Viola shakes her head, "About this I am not sure as it is under the skin." 

The night that Elizabeth opens her reverie to call Dominic, they gather at her forest and lake. She sits near the shore, where the beryl water quietly pebbles. Craning her head up to the trees, Dominic sprawls at one of the main branches of trees. He is pondering all the information they collected these weeks. Closed her eye-lids, letting the breeze strokes on her face, complexion. She draws some for him as well, who is now hoping off from the branches. She sighs lightly, and opens her mouth about to say, and hears Dominic hoarse voice, "Is it about the guardian's week ?" Elizabeth arches her eyebrows, pats the leaves falling to her shoulders. "Yes, I just wish that my family do no pull up some sort of vexing acts." He takes his seat beside her, putting his gaze to the gleaming lake. "My grandmother will come. She and I do not share feelings at all." It has come to her surprise since they have visited his family's manor once. In his reverie, that house ivory wallpapers, majestic ceilings and delicate cottage garden illustrates the lovely family. So she did not expect this confession from Dominic.