Undiscovered

Opening her eyes in sharp, Elizabeth roses from the bed too quickly and touches her forehead. It is the feeling of napping too rooted in the afternoon. Her eyelids are too hefty to lift it. The medicine. In the late afternoon, she takes the drink from Madam Pomfrey which makes her body so dreadful. A sense of roughness is sent from her hand, she glances downwards. Floor. Am I too sleepy to fall on the ground at the way back ? Elizabeth release hiss sound when standing up from the ground. Retracing her mind of what happened, clips of memory pours herself into sanity. Right, Joshua is with me, but where is he ? She questions the location she is in right now. There is scarily any light glimpse in so Elizabeth cannot tell what nears her. She cannot hear anything nor human sounds. Several scribbles are drawn near the ground where she fainted. When she leans in to have a closer look, those outlines of marks reminds her of something, something she knows recently. The tattoo.

She whispers, "Quinn."Flapping noise comes a moment, a pair of golden eyes glimmering at her from above. She waves her arm in silence. Raising her palms to Quinn, please understand what I mean. Another hands raises too and her index fingers draws a circle on it. Owl's eye sight is much significant than human at dark. Quinn stares for briefly and flies away. The problem is if she remember the gesture meaning, they once practise that in past. With the binding magic of names that Madam Calissa did with summoning familiar works and helps her in this unpredictable situation. Shaking the possibility of failure away, she decides to walk outside to see where she is exactly.

Adjusting to the dim hallway, Elizabeth notices she was at first is in a abdonded room. Not a single person has shown up in the hallway. She picks her courage and chooses to explore deeper. The hallway is only lifted some candles as she walks by. Yet, wisp of smell in the air floating among. Sour ? Elizabeth chokes in that intense scent which further illustrates her deductions. After walking in the tunnel, a door shows up. The crack under it reflect light that creates shadow before the door. Elizabeth catches noises from the door. She approaches, "I told you that he is a manic..." The rest of the conversation fades in distance. Still, she hears people seem to be opposing one another. "Reason why we raise the Thant from ancient is because the right moment has arrived. We successfully immerse adequate amount of members in Hufflepuff. This is all thanks to the dark lord who we need to repay his favours. We will fetch all the muggles as he ordered, so as the Locus and Venti." The voice stops abruptly and Elizabeth turns to see the staircase to upstairs. She knew it is somewhere near Hufflepuff. Her longing to defeat these bastards is so enormous. It is not the appropriate timing she understands.

When she steps the further from the door, something attracts her to linger around. Another member perpetuate the previous one's saying, "Well, let our leader give the order of what to do in the next Wednesday, Joshua." In the gasp of her grasp, is it not the Joshua I know ? He speaks, "Thank you, in order to capture those things, I suggest the method of hypnotising spells which is always the best way to recycle them..." Elizabeth trembles, she had guessed Joshua's identity that night when seeing the tattoo. Heading him detests his friends or classmates makes her hard to swallow. She understands really is her time to leave and tell the information to others. He continues, "Whereas the talented family, the dark lord had agreed to give them the chance and permit them to join us." Joshua stares to the door direction, "We have companion." He lunches towards and seizes the knob, nothing stands there. Kneeling to the ground, he touches. Twisting his head back to his members, saying in a loud volume, "Where is my Venti ?" 

Left, right and left, hallways seems never ending. Every 5 minutes, a staircase is located at the end of it that does not lead her to anywhere. She is stuck. She has been racing against this ominous  structure basement for ages. She pants, breathing heavily. Drip of sweat falls to the ground that makes her touches her forehead to realise she sweat so much. Ah, shouldn't ran after taking medicine. Whimsical, this is the feeling she gets from the environment. Even the fact that she studies in a wizardry school. The rune flashes to her memory, can it be ? There is the resemble to it and the neck tattoo. Drawing out wind from her palms and that is futile attempt. Nothing appears. If no, then. Patting over her whole body, she tries to find her wand which fortunately is still in her pocket. Elizabeth writes her name in haste on her hands, and kisses to it. Stomping sound is coming to where she is, she faces her palm in the mid air. 

"There is no use to it, Elizabeth." She doesn't want to be associate with him anymore, no longer the one who is her first friend she knows in Hogwarts. She swallows hard, "What do you mean, Joshua ?" Five to four people are behind Joshua, they are all invisible in the darken robe . Elizabeth waits, he does not carry on to explain instead departing from the crowd. He rambles to her lazily as if knowing that she would not run or should she says cannot run. Elizabeth squeezes her wand tight and point it towards him. "No need to be afraid, I will not hurt you -", Joshua tells her in like calming a harmless pet starching her claws. "Why, you know I am the Venti", Elizabeth glowers, gesturing her hands to him more precisely. He lips is curl, watching her reaction when he mocks, "Friendly reminder, you cannot use your power near the rune that you must have been noticed." To prove his point, he pulls off his robe to reveal that tattoo. 

Without the coverage, it is the first time for Elizabeth to see the whole shape of it. Exotic, the exact feeling when she touches it back in the basement. She cannot forget the sensation of scorching just in moments ago. "You cannot pulling your little magic here.", a figure behind Joshua lurks and comes around. Did he meant the reverie ? Elizabeth slants her head, "What do you referring to ?" Joshua giggles, "You are smart, Elizabeth but not enough. Let's go straight to the point. The reverie, is it how you called it ?" Joshua seems to be amused at her faces' chasing.  She frowns, eyes are bigger. He says in every word, "How exactly it operates we have done researches, is like an imaginary castle which you can perform tricks in it, isn't that ?" Within her time to even react, she trembles of the earth shaking and so as Joshua and the rest. She hears those people yelling out of fear, and she watches around to look for any clues. That is from outside, this accident is unforeseen even to the Thant. 

A black shape moves in swift speed and to her side. Wait Elizabeth to stares to it properly, a voice says, "Run !"