The Battle

Elizabeth understands at that very moment, it is Dominic's within the chaotic. Quinn must have found him to save her. Once her legs sprinting and sprinting, she sees where they are exactly. There still has not much light in the tunnel, the significant entrance of Hufflepuff is beside her. She swirls head fast to acknowledge The Thant are still there. Ponds of liquid is everywhere on the floor, Vinegar. Vinegar the scent in the air she smell back in the dungeon. "Opening a reverie for someone who is just a student is marvellous." Dominic leans himself near the stone wall. Joshua roses from all the masses, others are still fainted or holding their temples to adjust. "Should I be happy for your -?" Joshua pauses, as he seeing Dominic drawing his names on the palm. "You should be, and" He puts his hands to Joshua, and Elizabeth and the members, "Welcome to mine." Right at his sentence finished, coldness rides to them like a brisk train and blinding light rays into their eyes. Elizabeth protect her eyes of her instinct of covering it, same moment she felt a grip at her waist.

While she eyelids are open again, she is in a room of designs that resembles she knows this place. Peppermint green with ivory colours are the wallpaper tone, fluffy sofa she is sitting on. Elizabeth turns and hears, "Yes, this is my parents' mansion if you recall." Dominic walks from the corridor outside, and he is in rather tight uniform today. The armour is for the battle ? Elizabeth thought, and replies, "Yule ball, you brought me here, the townhouse." He smiles lightly, seems to be pleased that she rememberers the fact. She dazes out a bit of medicine or all that chaos happened just then. "Where are.... Joshua, the Thant?" Dominic somehow has a cup of tea in his hands, that give to her. She murmurs, "Thanks." Taking a sip of it, the warmth smoothes her nerves down. He says, "Feeling better ?" She nods, and listen to him answering her question. "They are in the snowcap of those mountains right now. When I transport everyone in, I specially took them to there. And...." He tips his nose, and pink starts clawing upon his neck. Wait, this is our first meet after his confession. What do I speak, should I response him right now? But he does not brought upon it, She frowns her eyebrows hard. Nah, it is not the proper time.....

Dominic finger brushes through her face, and stops at her brows which he whispers, "Do not worry, they will not come here any soon." He moves near, and stops at the perfect distance for her privacy, "If you wanna fight with Harry Potter, we can leave now." Elizabeth is about to indulge in his gentleness, she catches his words nonetheless. She inhaled, says in solemnly, "There is a war outside, isn't, the one in Hogwarts." Dominic nods hard. "However we cannot allow Joshua, the Thant alone in your reverie. Once you said it is the deepest of our hearts." He scoffs, "Can I understand this as you're worrying about me?" Elizabeth freezes a little, she sees the blue that is vast, placid ocean reveals her face, her merry blue sapphire eyes. A four lines crossed star wafting at the above of vast ocean. She can sense him smoothing her edgy emotions. Meeting his gaze recoils her to their night at the library. She asks, "can I ask you something, Dominic ?" "Please," "It seems odd to me that someone like you would be interested into me...."Elizabeth face is red to almost dropping blood to which Dominic fathoms the underlying meaning. 

"At the garden, seeing you lying underneath the sunlight shines my hollow inside. At first, I conflict whether it is rash decision to invite you to here but, now" Placing Elizabeth's strings of hair back to her backside of ear, she closes her eyes that does not what expression she puts. Dominic's fingers glide to her cheek, distance between them is left to none. Their breathe immerse together. Hot and humid. His peppermint scent wraps and swindles her. "If you distaste , push me away now." Bang, enormous sound from mountains devours their silence. Elizabeth swings her head to the window, "What happened ?" Dominic raises a dismal smile, looking at his fingers in bitter. "It is The Thant, they seems to finding a route to here." He grabs the robe, and hands hers over. "We should leave." Elizabeth calls him off when seeing his lonely shadow, "Dominic, I..." He answers, with a wretched look in his eyes, "I understand." That grim fades away within her blinking, Elizabeth agrees to him, "True, we've got a war to fight." 

When Dominic and Elizabeth dart out of the townhouse, nobody is on the street as it always had been. After all, it is just Dominic's reverie. Too quiet, quiet as dead. Elizabeth leans to the wall of the Maingate, staring to Dominic who is on the other side. He nods, She mouths, "We should not go out as active, and.." He finishes her strategies, "We should wait for them to come in." A thrill flushes over Elizabeth's spine, to have someone who could have guessed what you think is daunting and euphoric. Plus, the adrenaline may works a bit. Her body quakes and ready for upcoming chaotic. 

"Where are they ? That guy just throw us here without any words." "It took us some time to slip down from that snowy mountain." Conversation that is from very near distance, almost two or three buildings ? She thinks approximately, to emphasise her guess. Dominic waves, and teleport to her within second. He says close to her ear, "When I say run, we run two directions into townhouse." Elizabeth mutters, "Won't that catch their attention ?" He shrugs, "That's the point." 

Sound from outside is ascending towards them, and at that very moment, he whispers, "Run." Dominic and Elizabeth makes stomping noise while racing from the entrance. Sure, the thant follows them when they hearing that. Dominic goes to the upper floor, whereas Elizabeth is at the garden. She hides behind from the tree, counting from one to ten. "Come out, we can see your black hair tip." Elizabeth answers once she completed the drawing. "It is not black, is dark blue."