His Ideal land

Elizabeth trails to the comer with her eyes, "Why not?" Elizabeth places her hands on his hand, and he takes her in. She seldom see Dominic in other outfits, other than school robe and quidditch uniforms. But in a black suit, abstinence which more non human feel than normal. Formal and restraint. With his deadpan alluring atmosphere, his presence must be the talk of people. In the dance floor, it is quite empty as the ball is already halfway which some already take a rest and sneak out. He grips her hand tighter, whispers," Waltz or Quadrille ?" Circle by classical romantic instrumental, "Waltz." When the music sets in, they engage themselves in it. He does not touch her waist, leaving inches in between. On the contrary, she touches his shoulder firstly, and then realise his action, she recedes of keeping some distance too. He seems to raise his eyebrows of disagree her distance. Dominic shoulder taps in her hands by the spinning move in dance. 

People closes up and gather around the dance floor, whether the cause is Dominic or not even them. She senses the glaring and aware of the buzzing sound. She almost trips herself on the next step, who she is the leading one in waltz. Is not that he is lousy, just Elizabeth had years of training in various dance types. Dominic feels her body is arthritic. He shifts her attention, "Elizabeth ?" She is called back from her nervousness, He carries no in guttural, "Focus on me." His words are enchanted, they like possess magic themselves, she puts her full attention to Dominic. It eases her from the panic, is gracious to stare to an attractive person. She recalls his shoulder touches her, sometimes she does wonder if a blank emotionless face will appear any emotions. He raises his hand to allow Elizabeth to spin, she moves closer to him which her waist fits in his embrace. Dominic flinches, his face remain the poker face but with the warmth from his palm. It feels like he is a human, a living being. She supposes it would be fairly icy, which she grabs his hand first time. The warming is accumulating, extraordinarily fast. 

Elizabeth and Dominic leaves to the side, they had danced for three to four pieces. Her bridge is arching, and so as the heel, she wonders if that is the high heels or dancing for while. Dominic takes her out for the break, she mutters, "You are a good dancer." Dominic grins, "Thank you, now excuse me, here are too many people for me. I will be back in minute." Elizabeth is stunned by his sense of humour, It may be the first to see him jokes. Maddy hops in to Elizabeth right after Dominic disappeared. She is in ivory dress, sleeveless and open back, rather bold design. "Where is the whole I-still-don't-get-a-date thing?". "Last minute, I asked him out....and he said yes." Maddy clutches her shoulder, "You do realise we are talking about Dominic Locus." Elizabeth peeks at her strong hand on her shoulder, switches back to Maddy, "Not this dramatic tone again, " She knows Maddy is going to give another cringe introduction. Although this one is for Dominic, she is interested in fact. To some extent, she only knows barely anything of him, yet he understands her family background and so on. Unfair for her in the relationship, her heart thuds, he is the mentor of your, and maybe someone who truly see you. If ....

Maddy clears her throat, and chuckles of acknowledging the matter of Elizabeth shows curiosity. "Dominic Locus, like all the names I mentioned before. No matter in academia and Quidditch fields, he is impeccable in those, particularly, the ancient rune." She pauses as hearing Elizabeth is hissing. "God, your heel is bleeding. Let's take a seat first." Elizabeth says, "I can endure that and already much improve with sitting. Where are we ?" Maddy looks to her in caring, who banters, "Please, plus your cranky information can distract me." Maddy speaks again, "If you insist, but we must treat your wound later. Ancient Rune is diverse from other subjects since it involves old magic. That magic requires the connection to the universal, is talent you cannot learn or study. The talent only descendants from pure blood families, " Elizabeth wonders, "Bloodline is that matter?" Maddy continues, "Among the families, two out-stands from all because of the connection, Locus is one of the families." 

"I can go to medic by myself, is just small wound. And go back with your Date and I need to hear it." Elizabeth teases, and remain balanced posture of meandering to the east side, farther from the huddled. In the open corridor around the tower, no enclosed wall stands so wind is slapping in from all directions. She rubs her shoulder to be comfortable. Her wound is tearing up to larger causes her limping slightly. Elizabeth sits in the hallway, slightly longer than shoulder length hair is ruffling in the wind. Arguing sound from distance which she tries to distinguish who. "Why are you here, outside the dark snowy night?" Dominic comes close to her when dazed out. She mutters, "I am resting from the dancing and young love, " She raises her head, "By the way, where have you been ?" She finishes her word, "Who is there?" Snape is out, and catching students making out. If He finds them on the spot, no excuse will be enough and strong for them to get away. Dominic acts faster than Elizabeth, he clings to her with holding hands to an obscure broom closet at the end of hallway. 

Footsteps ascending, Dominic draws the rune of his name and faces it to the space. Snape opens the door furiously, there are only shimmers left. 

It has never came across for Elizabeth that a Reverie can be used in situation like this. Both still releasing the deep breath that has been holding. She cannot help but scoffs, Dominic asks, stares to her in fluster. "This time is professor Snape, we are the Bonnie and Clyde in escaping teachers." Dominic ness to the ground all of a sudden, "Bonnie and Clyde ?" She explains, " A pair of criminal." She does not fully explain that of distracted by him. He holds her heel gently, and mutters, "Hold me tight." She instinctively grabs his shoulder and they winnow. 

Elizabeth closes her eyes to unknown circumstances happened on them. Cozy living room they are in when Elizabeth opens her eyes once again. Not snowy blustering mountain they were in when the first arrival and now, they are in a room. Dominic suggests, "Take a seat, Here is the townhouse in the streets view we saw last from the mountain, " He pauses, Elizabeth catches glint of light shedding in through the windows. "Also my parent's place." He did not say another word in cleaning her wound, sadness melancholy of his spreads when mentioning his parents. This brings Elizabeth back to her conversation with Maddy just then, Dominic is from complicated family. The pure blood and ancient magic, all sort of things may lead him to crossroad. Dominic fetches some food for them to eat, leaving Elizabeth to wander in the house. Countless guesses is in her mind, reasons why Dominic eyes dim when it comes to his family. Dominic simply mentioned, that this was where he used to live in childhood, and she is free to access everywhere. She imagines him as a boy, maybe due to lack of love. 

Townhouse is heart warming even signs of everywhere shows no one really lives here anymore. The entrance room, a dormer at ceilings which no floors is in between to block the beautiful sunlight or darksome night. Two doors are located in front and back, one to living room whereas another is to outdoor. Green grasses had grown to a height that implies they had not been take care for years. Still the grass colour is shined as light, mint green under the sunlight. She couches to observe better of those flowers in the midst. Violet. She touches  the petals, hears the sound from wind hissing gently. Two bowls of soup is in the tray that Dominic is holding, he sees Elizabeth lying on the grass, bathing in sunlight eyes closed. This scenery tiggers him of childhood memory, long hidden after staying with grandmother, the lady who he shall seek revenge when the time comes. 

"my mother loved having picnic in the garden, or spending her leisure here." Elizabeth sits straight from lying when Dominic voices is here. "Hello. This is so cozy and enchanting, nature is magical." Dominic murmurs, "If mom heard this, she would be proud." Elizabeth wonders, "Is she who plants the garden? " Dominic nods with a little beam, "She loves anything related to nature, and this garden is her paradise." Watching him being caught up with the past, Elizabeth rarely thinks what happened to him, changes him to frosty distant person, abstract anyone to be in his heart, see clear under the facade. Howling sound disturbs Elizabeth thought, Dominic stares to her in warm, "Come, I prepared dinner." He gives her hand, for her to rose form herself. After having her tummy fulled, they comes to the library. Elizabeth inquires on the Reverie furthermore, Dominic illustrates the power, "Technically, The Reverie is only created by some." She decides to speaks her questions, "Can you tell me more about the Locus, your family? And the connection with universe." Dominic eyes widen, "You've heard of it, There are only two families can create The Reverie, The Locus and The Venti. The Locus," He indicates himself, sauntering towards the book shelves. "Two families are related from ancient periods, which they can perform they called "Real Magic" with bare hands instead of wands. If you are interested, you can find the literatures about the families here. About my power...." He moves his fingers, disappears from under the shelves to beside Elizabeth.