Authors note & Glossary

Heyya!!!

So this is my first time writing a novel and ISTG I'm freaking out!!! My grammar is not up to par, so please ignore it if you encounter such blunders.

This is a Soulmate Fanfic, purely created for entrainment purposes. The characters and the scenarios are absolutely fictional.

I don't claim any of the BTS members as well. IT'S A FANFIC. 

The timeline of the story is 2021 and I may/ may not have followed the actual BTS year scheduled. I have made changes according to my story, but the names of the album, their songs, dates of concerts, etc will be kept the same.

Before you start reading these are some words you need to know:

1) Soulmate: (I know most of you are familiar with this word but still..)
A person who is the other half of the other. It can be one or many.

2) Soulbond: A bond that binds their soulmates to them and appears when they turn 20 (in most cases). It can be single or multiple.

Types of Soulbond:

1) Flower Bracelet: The person has a bracelet with any type of flower on their wrist. The flowers will be according to the will of the soulmate's soul.
Mark: Black wines around the wrist that look like a tattoo.

2) Aura bond: The soulmates can see each other's color of the soul. The color change depicts their emotions.
Mark: Only the one without a soul mark.

3) Flicker Bond: The bond seeks physical proximity more than anything. This bond is shared between either a pair or a trio.                                                                                                                              Mark: Pair - The symbol of Infinity & Trio - the symbol of Trinity

4) Dream Bond: Soulmates meet each other in dreams before they meet in real life.                               Mark: Anything which is dear to the soulmate. It might be some name or something else.

6) Blood Bond: The rarest and most unstable bond of all.                                                                                    Mark: Similar to dream bond but is carved onto the skin by the blood and heals with proximity to soulmates. An unhealed soul mark can be dangerous.

So that's all with the glossary. I would love to know your thoughts as well. 

Will update every Sunday.

Thank you!!!