Chapter 35

I woke up to my alarm blaring somewhere in the background. I pulled my comforter over my head trying to mute of out it's noice. The alarm stopped, making me sigh in relief before it started again. With my eyes screwed shut, I searched for my damn mobile to switch that damn thing off.

I wanna sleep!!

I successfully found that blaring electrionic device and switched off the alarm. With a sigh of relief I went back to sleep. Well, hoped ... That I could go back to sleep. Because the damn thing startes to ring again.

Ahhh!!! Who's this now?

Frustrated, I opened my groggy eyes and instantly regretted as flashlight... Uhhgg I mean sunlight blinded my eyes. Guess, I forgot to close the blinds or maybe my windows last night. I'm lucky I live in a safe neighborhood otherwise my dumbass would've been dead by now.

But seriously, flashlight?

I guess the bottle of vine I downed yesterday has still got some effect. The ringing of my phone reminded me of the unattended call.

Rolling my body like a lazy ass I'm on the bed I accepted the call and put it on loud speaker.

"Ash? Are you still sleeping?" Ara's sweet voice welcomed me, "You've a flight to catch in less that 4hrs.

" Unnie, your voice is so sweet," I replied sleepily ignoring her question.

"I knew she'll be sleeping." I heard Ara talk to someone on the other side.

"Don't try to flatter me missy. Now get your ass up and get ready for the flight," She let out a frustrated sigh.

"I don't wanna~" I whined.

"YOU'RE TAKING THAT FLIGHT AND GETTING TO EUROPE. COMPANY WANTS YOU."

I whined again, but got up and leaned against the headboard nevertheless.

"Unnie, please, I don't want to," I pleaded, "I'll miss my Uni."

"Your classes are been taken care off. You'll attend it online. I spoke with your department head and the board. There are other students with your same situation," Namjoon's authoritive voice came in.

Okay Fuck. Rich people and their rich solutions.

"But Namjoon I-" Namjoon cut me off, "You're coming to Europe, end of the discussion."

Ahhhhh!!!! I wanted to scream in frustration. I know I'm acting lile a spoiled brat, but believe me, I jave my reasons.

Going to Europe means meeting Jungkook, and I'm not ready. Like Fuck, I'm not ready.

"Ash," Yoongi's voice boomed through the speaker, "Get your ass up and get on the damn plane. Or I'll get to Seoul and drag your ass back to Europe."

"You wouldn't~"

"You know I'll," Yoongi stated as a matter of fact.

Well, on second thought, he'll.

"FINE," I sighed frustratedly.

"Minghyuk will be there to pick you up at the airport, okay?"

"Okay.... " I dragged.

"And stop sulking, it's been more than a fucking month. Get your shit together," Yoongi said.

"Will meet ya people. See ya. And, thanks for the wonderful wake up call," I cut the call and hauled myself up.

Well, I'll be flying to Europe, staying there for the month of August and travel with them for the World Tour.