Chapter 26

I lowered my cap, shielding my eyes, and hid my face behind the black mask. My black hoodie helped me to camouflage myself as I made my way out of Tokyo International Airport.

Yes, we just arrived in Japan.

Smuggling Jungkook from South Korea to Japan without alerting the media was itself a struggle. You know Jungkook has this aura around which screams 'I'm Jungkook of the famous Korean boyband BTS.' Taking in the circumstances the company had cancelled my 7.00 pm flight and booked 11.00 pm flight first class tickets.

Yup, first-class tickets. It was my first time traveling in first class.

Jungkook and I traveled separately to Incheon International Airport and reunited in the airplane. We were mostly quiet during the flight because we dozed off on each other throughout the flight.

Yeah, I slept with my head on his shoulder while he leaned over my head. We both were startled when the air hostess woke us up.

We both didn't dare to remove either our masks or the hood of our hoodies throughout the flight. Jungkook and I took different routes after we landed. I just took my small carry-on and left my suitcase under Jungkook's care. I went in a different direction while Jungkook was escorted out in the minimal noticeable way out of the airport.

Now I need to sneak into the car that is parked somewhere within the airport premises and I'm almost closer to the location Jungkook send me.

My phone vibrated in my hands, and Jungkook's name was displayed on the screen.

Shit!! Apparently, I should be inside the car by now, which I'm not.

Rather than picking up his call, I looked around to locate the car and found it just around the corner.

I picked up the phone and approached the car.

"Where the heck are you?" His voice boomed through my ear pods.

I knocked on the car's window and said, 'Here.'

He opened the door with a sigh and ended the call.

"Why did you take so long?"

"Umm... I needed to buy something," I answered as I settled comfortably in the back seat.

"You settled in?" asked Minhyun, one of their managers who flew from Japan to take us both back to Japan safely.

"Yup," I chirped, "And sorry for keeping you standing."

"Not an issue," He said from the passenger seat.

The engine rumbled, and the car rolled onto the lively Tokyo street.

The thing that I bought is still in the pocket of my hoodie. I removed the hood and lowered my mask. That's when I caught someone drilling holes in the side of my face.

"What?"

He didn't reply but raised a questioning eyebrow.

I sighed, "You wanna know what took me long to exit the airport, right?" I crossed my arms across my chest and glanced at him.

"Yeah."

"Well... I wanted to buy something..." I moved closer to him, and took the thing from my pocket, holding it out to him.

"This - Umm -" He stammered.

"Yeah, pregnancy kit," I whispered.

His doe went wide like saucers, and they looked at me in pure shock.

"Are you - we... But w-we didn't do anything..." He stuttered with a look of disbelief taking over his features.

I stared at him, literally with my mouth agape.