Chapter 3

After showering, I walked out of the bathroom with a towel tightly wound around my body. And as Ara had promised, a neatly folded set of clothes were sitting on the bed. A padded grey tank top and lounge pants.

A note was stuck over the top saying, 'They're brand new, and no need to return them. '

What she said was true; they still had tags on, for fucks sake.

A last look in the mirror and I was ready to meet the guys again. The tank top showed off my tattoos. There aren't much some mandala designs, and flowers & vines covered half of my left upper arm and shoulder. Also, a butterfly; yeah, the same one on Jungkook's chest as my soul mark. It sat on my left shoulder blade with ice-blue wings and navy blue detailing. Then a purple heart with the BTS logo inspired by the Love Yourself álbum design. It was on the underside of my right wrist. The butterfly and the one on my wrist are my designs.

Well, that's a lot of tattoos, I guess. Right?

Whatever

 With my wet clothes in my hands, I stepped out of the bedroom but stood for a moment to take in my surrounding. The upper level had three bedrooms and large floor-to-ceiling slide doors that opened to the terrace with the pool. Yet the space was huge.

Next to Jungkook's bedroom was another door. I curiously walked to the door. 'Studio' was written on it.

A grey couch and some decorative potted plants in the corner filled the leftover space.

I walked to the stairs and found bookshelves and a small paper lantern light hanging from the ceiling. I switched it on out of curiosity, it lit the small area with warm cozy light.

I love it!!

Switching it off, I descended the stairs with a smile. The stairs ended in a hallway that had a bedroom. I could hear the giggles and laughter from the other side of the apartment, so I followed the sound. In the end, there was a rectangular tinted floor-to-ceiling glass cabin which was an extension to the balcony and had slide doors facing the hall.

And I suppose the L-shaped short hallway to my right led to the entrance door of the apartment.

Opposite me was another hallway with two more rooms. A wall separated them from the living room on the other side.

Damn, how many rooms does that make? Five. I guess.

I took a left and found the guys huddled around the dining table, except for Ara, who was in the open-style kitchen at the farther end of the room.

No one had noticed me yet, so I stood there quietly, enjoying the commotion unveiling before me.

As an ARMY, I'm kinda freaking out. Never did I expect to end up here. I thought my lil' trio were lucky enough to attend their concert last year, but this is unexpected.

Watching them being so chaotic and themselves is itself so funny but adorable as hell. No one won't believes they are The World-famous Boy Band. A small smile crept on my face as I stood watching them.

The rest were all laughing and making fun of each other, mainly the 95-liners. Tae had his back facing me, Jimin sat to his right, Yoongi to his left, Hobi to the right corner of the table, Jin near the kitchen island, and Namjoon opposite Tae facing me. But he hasn't noticed me yet. But where's Jungkook?

Suddenly, Jimin fell off the chair laughing his ass off, typical Jimin. And the crowd went wild with laughter, Jimin still on the floor guffawing. But everyone jumped at the small giggle that escaped my lips. Now they are all looking at me wide-eyed, especially Hobi.
Poor guy.