Chapter 33

Music has always been my best medicine. Be it playing violin or listening to BTS or any other artists. It has always healed my heart & soul like no other. Admist of all the chaos around you, music can always act like a raft taking you away from all the destruction towards mental peace.

The guys probably knew what I want was their music therapy and not overworking myself in the back stage.

The tickets they gave me was indeed the VIP once that gave me direct view of the stage. And, damn, viewing them perform on the stage this close is a whole new experience.

And I'm Fucking Loving Each Moment.

The crowd buzzed with energy and adrenaline, they jumped and screamed along with the menmen waving their ARMY bombs to each and every beat. I joined them, singing my lungs out and dancing in the small square space I've at my disposal.

During the concert, the men did notice me when they came over to side of stage where I stood.

45 minutes left to wrap up the concert. I remember the schedule as the back of my hand. There will be a break in  10-15 mins, the break is one of the longest like 7-8 mins they're getting on this concert.

Jungkook came over to my side of the stage with his purple sparkling mic in his hands, all smiling and bouncing on his feets. His early foul mood thrown away somewhere in background. He was now the World Famous Golden Maknae, ARMYs Kookie who gave his heart and soul while performing on the stage. I can feel his energy vibrating through our bond.

Jungkook twisted his hips and moved his body to the beat earning a roar of appreciation from the crowd. He glanced at the crowd, his eyes landed on me and winked. I couldn't help but feel hot all over from just a wink. The crowd doesn't know but I know. He sassed away with a satisfied smirk on his face.

A few minutes passed and a vary feeling took over my senses despite the excitement flooding through me. A tug at my soulbond said something was wrong at the other end.

My eyes wandered over the seven men dancing in the stage until they found who they were looking for. Jungkook looked fine, but something told me otherwise.

Something's wrong.

Somewhere during the performance I saw Jungkook stagger but it was smoothly covered by Jimin and Hobi. A heavy feeling settled in my stomach, twisting my gut to the point it pained. I wiped my sweaty palms on my jean shorts and took deep breaths. My eyes not leaving Jungkook for even a minute.

Only 5 minutes more for the break. I tried to calm my increasing heartbeat. But a sudden pain shoot right through my chest almost knocking me out, my eyes watered because of the pain. If not for the girl beside me, I might have already hit the floor.

"Gwenchana?" She asked worry coloring her beautiful face.

I nodded, regaining my footing. My eyes wandered to the stage where a certain someone looked pale all of a sudden.

He was all fine just moments ago. What happened?

My breathing became laboured as another wave of pain shoot through the left side of my abdomen.

"C'mon, you need to get out of this crowd," The girl who steadied me moments ago, dragged me out of the crowd towards the way that lead to the backstage. She looked young but might 3-4 yrs older to me.

I sat for a moment, my eyes glossy with the unbearable pain that overtook my body.

"Gwenchana? I'll call someone for help," She said, concern filling her voice.

"I'm alright. Thank you for helping, " I offered a warm smile.

A minute remaining for the break.

My soulbond trashed inside me, pulling me to my soulmate. An alarm went off in my brain 'Jungkook's in danger' and that was all I needed.