Chapter 34

'Whore?'

Never in my life did I thought I'll be labeled by a name that's not for me. And, it doesn't. I know that's not what I deserve to hear. Because it suits more to Tory, Mason's girlfriend who wrecked my childhood or to Soyeon who wrecked my future with Jungkook.
But definitely not me.

Then, why does is hurt?
Maybe it's not the curse words she directed towards me as she had a screaming match with Jungkook nor the slap she skillfully delivered seconds ago. Maybe it's my heart, my soul which is in pain.

I don't even feel happy watching Jungkook defend me. When Soyeon raised her hand again to slap me, and I was too stunned to react, Jungkook had broke from his startled state to protect me.

Still it pains. Why?

More than the stinging pain of my cheeks and dull pain spreading to my skull, it was the way my mind reeled back to the darkness which terrified me.

Her slap reminded me of Tory, something about Soyeon reminds me of her.

Darkness flooded my mind with memories and screams that shouldn't have reared it ugly head ever again.

But two warm hands engulfed me, steadying me. They didn't belong to Jungkook's.

"Lynn... " His baritone voice filtered my mind.

"Tae?" When did they come inside?

My mind tuned back into the current scenario where Jungkook stood infront of me as a barrier between me and Soyeon. I leaned into Tae in fear of loosing my mind back into the darkness.

My eyes scanned the small room which felt too small for so many people that it suffocated me.

"She saved my fucking life, Soyeon."

"Exactly, the bulge in you pants says everything," Soyeon sneered, "I'm not sure what this bitch-."

Jungkook cut her off with a growl, "Not another curse word about my soulmate."

I should've felt happy. Should've right? Jungkook's standing with me. But my mind remembered me of his child growing in Soyeon's womb.

Why is this all so complicated? For once can't it be simple? Normal?

Sanghyuk rushed into the room with an agitated look on his face, "Jungkook, Soyeon, we can have this conversation later." His hard stare softened when it met mine, sympathy taking over his features.

I felt the room closing on me. The need to get out this room and this goddamm conversation made me push Tae away. I shrugged off his hold and stormed out keeping my eyes down.

But Soyeon stopped me, "Where the fuck do you think you're going? We're not done here." She had crazy look on her face that looked so familiar to me. It somehow scared me.

I ignored, calming my racing heart and tried to go past her, but she pushed me back. I stumbled back into Yoongi. He held me with his arm around my shoulder, glaring at the crazy bitch in front of us.

"Don't dare to touch her," Yoongi's cold voice filled the room.

Namjoon came forward, "We can have this conversation later Soyeon. Let us wrap up with the concert."

She looked at the men who stood in a defensive stand and her eyes zeroed on the way Jungkook replaced Yoongi and held me close to his chest.

An evil glint sparked in her muddy brown eyes and chill ran down my spine.

"Oh~ look at the way you all men are standing up for the fragile young girl. Jungkook can't you see it? You're probably blind," She gave out a villaneous laugh.