Chapter 29

Cold water cascaded down my head, and I hissed at the sensation. I didn't expect it to be this cold, but right now, this is all I need to calm myself down. There's this need to wash off every single emotion I feel right now.

The concoction of rage and disappointment coursing through my veins resulted from the realization that my and Jungkook's soulbond is nothing but a dirty joke played by our fates.

The moment I saw her at the threshold of his hotel room, standing in nothing but a silk robe and a smile that screamed she was in control and a glimpse of Jungkook's naked back as he slept peacefully on his bed, I knew the last few days was just some dream. It was as if someone dumped ice-cold water over my head.

*Flashback*

"What are you doing here, Soyeon?" I couldn't help but ask her.

"What? Do I need your permission to spend time with my boyfriend?"

"Where's Jungkook, Soyeon?" I demanded, "I've something important to discuss with him."

She smirked and pushed the door wide open just so I got a glimpse of a floor littered with clothes, and the man I was searching for slept peacefully with his back to me on the king-sized bed.

It broke me; again. It doesn't take a genius to guess what had happened between them.

"You see, he's sleeping. My poor baby is tired. However, he wasn't until an hour ago," She said, giving a fake giggle.

"You see how mean he is. He kept me up the whole night, and now he's sleeping like a baby," She pouted, and I had to hold myself from gagging at her words.

So rather than giving her the satisfaction of seeing me hurt, I turned on my heels to return to my room, but she got me by my arm and spun me around so that I was facing her.

"Did I hurt you, Ash? I'm so sorry, hun," She said in a high-pitched voice, feigning innocence.

I kept my mouth shut and tried to snap out of her hold, but her manicured nails tightened painfully around my right tricep.

"I've got a suggestion for you, Ash," She said with an evil glint in her eyes.

"I'm not interested. Take your hands off me," I snapped.

She laughed hysterically, and a chill ran down my spine, "I've suggestions to save your soulbond from going out of control."

She came uncomfortably close to me and twisted a strand of my hair on her index finger, playing with it, "I'm aware that you want to complete your soulbond with my boyfriend, and also I know that longer the blood bonds are kept unsealed more the dangerous it is. So, next time we can have a threesome, what say?"

I looked at her in horror, but the look on her face said she was proud of her suggestion.

"You know I'm a very kind person, and I don't want you to die because of some idiotic soul bond. I can make him fuck you until that stupid bond of your seals. Jungkook has great skills, he's so damn good in bed. So, I'm sure I can enjoy a good show, and maybe I can help you get off as well, it's a win-win situ-"

I'm not sure what came over me the next moment my hands flew off, and my left palm struck her cheeks. The sound of the slap echoed in the hallway. With each word she spewed, I felt disgusted. Disgusted by even being in her presence. The unexpected slap had her reel back.

Rage filled her eyes, "YOU!!"

"Hear this out Soyeon, STAY OUT OF ME, AND MY SOULMATE'S MATTERS. If we were brought together by the universe we'll find a way, so you can shove those petty suggestions of yours up your ass."