Chapter 14

We sat on our bed, forming a triangle. Eva leaned against the headboard while Yuki and I faced her, waiting for her to explain.

It was late evening. As soon as we landed at LAX in the morning, it was as if our asses were on fire. We rushed back to our apartment to get ready to go to Uni.

My girls need to attend their classes; they already ditched yesterday for me. Also, I gotta go to get my documents and have other procedures to complete my transfer to Seoul University.

Honestly, we're so damn tired but can't help. The idea of hitting the pillow felt like the only wish we had when we reached home.

So when we returned home from ULCA, we all landed headfirst onto our bed to take our much-required beauty sleep.

We had little time to talk all day until Eva told us she wanna talk.

I hadn't confronted her regarding Tony because I felt it was her choice to confess or not.

Throughout the flight, I noticed her randomly blushing at one moment and nervously picking on her nails at the other.

Well, later in the evening, Eva announced she wanna talk about something, so here we are. Yuki is clueless about what happened.

"You gonna speak or not?" Yuki asked impatiently.

While I had all the patience in the world to hear her out. Eva nervously glanced at me.

"Umm- I," She gulped.

Damn, does she thinks I'm gonna kill her for hooking up with my brother?

"I hooked up with Tony," she blurted out and screwed her eyes shut, her palms covering her face.

"You WHAT?" Yuki yelled in surprise, but I remained calm.

"Tony, as in Ash's brother," Yuki asked in confirmation, and Eva nodded.

Eva peeps through her fingers to check my reaction, and I chuckle.

"Wait a sec. You knew, didn't you?" They both asked me in unison, and I shrugged.

"What did you think, silly? That I gonna disown you just because you hooked up with my brother." I gave Eva a 'are you kidding me' look while her steely greys were in shock.

"So, you're not mad?"

"Not really. Just worried."

Eva sighed, "I thought you'll be mad at us."

Yuki was staring at us with her mouth agape as if she was having a hard time wrapping her head around it.

I flicked her head, and she yelped.

"What the actual fuck? You hooked up with Tony for real?" Yuki exclaimed.

"Damn, I feel so out of the loop right now," Yuki pouted.

Eva nodded, a blush creeping up the apples of her cheeks.

"Oh my gosh."

"How did you end up hooking up? " Yuki asked curiously.

"He texted late at night if I would like to go for a drive and agreed. We drove for a while and talked a lot. It was so fun," she blushed, fidgeting with the sleeves of her top.

"But somewhere between the talks, we ended up kissing, and you know... " She shrugged with a shy smile.

"So... How was it?" Yuki asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

She covered her face with her hands and squealed.

Honestly, I don't wanna know the answer.

"Dude, your brother has some incredible skills up his sleeves. And oh my God he-"