Chapter 28

Ara and I made our way to backstage, greeting other crew members on our way. Before arriving at the stadium we had stopped by at a ramen shop for lunch. The guys are almost done with their sound check. So, we plan  on waiting for them to wrap up their sound check and get to the green room.

Ara cried a lot after confirming her pregnancy. She was very emotional. Dr. Izumi prescribed some prenatal and diet plans. She also suggested for ultrasound as soon as we reach Seoul.

She's still nervous and can't believe she's pregnant for real. She has been unconsciously rubbing her belly several times like she's secretly conversing with her kid. It's cute to you know, but I don't want her to be tense not in this situation.

The concert will start in one and a half hours. The guys must be here by now. We both sat on the couch waiting for them.

The door to the green door pushed open and seven men filtered in through the door and I smiled at them.

Namjoon and Jin went for their soulmate the moment they entered the room. Ara was long lost in her thoughts with her eyes closed and palms against her stomach like she was protecting the child.

Jin and Namjoon sat on either side of her, their sudden presence startling her.

"Jagiya?"
"Love?"

"Oppa? Joonie? When did you both come in?" She asked in Korean.

"We just wrapped up with our sound check," Namjoon said, taking her right hand in his hands.

"How are you feeling now?" Jin asked.

"I'm good, don't worry," Ara said caressing Jin's cheeks.

Umm.. I guess we should scoot out of this room. This trio needs some alone time.

I looked at the other men and they nodded. Guess we all were on the same page. We were about move out when Namjoon called out my name.

"Ash, what did the doctor say?"

"She said Unnie is perfectly alright. It's just the change in environment or something, so no need to worry."

Environment change? What the heck am I spewing?

Namjoon looked half-convinced. Hence proved, I can't lie.

Lying on the phone is much easier than lying right in front of someone.

"I mean seasonal changes," I said with a shy smile.

"Oh," said both Namjoon and Jin, but Ara giggled.

"Yeah, it's just the season," said Ara with a beautiful smile, shaking her head at me.

Seven pairs of eyes gave us a baffled look, well six to be precise. Because the pair of Bambi eyes were just going along with the flow, I saw him trying hard not to smile from the corner of my eyes.

Suddenly, the door to the green room opened to reveal Sanghyuk-SSI and Mr. Kang. Behind them, a woman in her mid-30s followed into the room. She's Kim Ayeong, the current makeup crew head for this tour. I only met her once and that was while we were in Seoul.

"Boys, you should get ready. C'mon hurry up," Their manager said with a clap and they nodded.

"Ara dear, you don't need to join the team today," Ayeong said with a smile.

"Thank you, unnie," Ara replied.

Namjoon and Jin both gave a peck to Ara and stood up to join the team. I smiled at them and moved to the couch where Ara sat. The men hurried away to get ready but Jungkook glanced at me as if he wanted to tell something but couldn't. I smiled and motioned him to get going to which he gave a bunny smile and hurried off to join the team.