Chapter 13

Fingertips glided across my thigh tracing random patterns over my skin, giving goosebumps in its wake. They made their way up to the hem of my pajama shorts, tracing the back of my thighs making me shiver. I squirmed, trying to get a comfortable position on the bed and shake off the weird feeling. My back met with a hard body, and hot breath fanned against my nape, soft hairs brushing the side of my face. A low chuckle rumbled from the warm body behind me.

If not for the tingles that spread across my skin, I might've punched the person already.

The fingers were long, manly, and skillful.

His hands made it's way further up, his fingers playing with the hem of the oversized t-shirt, exposing a silver of my skin. His fingers felt hot against my skin, starting a fire inside me.

Crap, what is this feeling?
It's all just a damn dream or something.

Then I felt his soft lips pressed against my nape making me freeze, my breath hitched as I felt his lips moving to my shoulder, placing light kisses across my skin while his other hand continued its journey exploring my dips and curves.

I involuntarily succumbed to his warmth, eyes still screwed shut. His sensuous lips moved up my neck, biting, nibbling on my skin earning an involuntary moan in response.

I could feel my top riding up as cool air hit my exposed stomach making me shiver, all thanks to his eager hands. He made a move to bring my body closer to his, strong arms pulling me in, spooning me.

My heart hammered against my chest but kept my eyes shut because I dreaded it all will vanish once I open my eyes.

There settled an unknown feeling in my lower abdomen like an invisible knot that had formed.

His lips were busy kissing, nipping my neck, and his deft fingers found their way to my soul mark, tracing the words with his finger and sending a jolt of shock through my body.

I gasped at the feeling, my eyes flew open as I turned to lay on my back, and my eyes stared into dark lust-filled eyes.

This isn't real, but everything feels so real.

Jungkook hovered over me, his strong arms holding him up. From the corner of my eye, I saw we were in Jungkook's room at his shared apartment with his hyungs.

Moonlight filtered through the window illuminating his features and Fuck the look on his face...

The smoldering look alone was enough to turn on anyone. Fuck getting turned on I'm on fucking fire. His chocolate brown eyes have turned dark, pupils blown wide, and an emotion swimming in those big doe eyes, an emotion I've never seen before in those eyes... Lust, Desire...

I gulped down, contemplating my next move. I want him to continue, want his hands on my skin but can't bring myself to initiate to continue whatever we were doing moments before. 'Cause I'm nervous, thousands of thoughts running through my mind.

I looked at him nervously biting down on my lips, and my heart skipped a beat when I felt him repositioning himself between my legs. He leaned in, holding his weight on one arm while the other cupped my face leaning closer. The pad of his thumb slid across my lips, releasing it from my torture and delicately touching my lips.

"Don't you trust me, baby?" Jungkook spoke, a small smile playing on his red rosy lips that looked so kissable.

His gaze dropped to my lips but returned back to my eyes.

He wants me... And I want him as well...

Pushing down my nervousness, I cupped his face and lifted myself enough to lock my lips with his.