Chapter 2

What the HECK? I didn't fell into a Damn Swimming Pool.

I can't swim for fucksake. And me being a bit tipsy isn't helping me.

Swimming has never been my forte. One summer, Mom got me into swimming classes, but I failed to learn. All thanks to that stupid kid who pulled a prank on me on the 2nd day of my class, making me fall into the pool. I became hydrophobic ever since. That day I thought I'll never see my mom again. I thought I was gonna die. 

Oh, God!! What will it take for me to make it alive out of here? Never had I thought of experiencing this shitty situation again.

The chlorine water gushed into my mouth, choking me. I felt my head hitting something. Slowly my body started to get heavy, and darkness consumed me.

Guess this is the END; RIP ME.

But fate had other plans for me.

Suddenly, a strong arm wrapped around my waist, and my body crashed against his hard muscular chest. The warmth of his body washed away my fear. I wrapped my feeble arms around his thin yet firm waist. If this is how my life is fated to end, I'll happily die, engulfed in his warmth. 

Slowly, I let go of the last strand of consciousness I had.

*

The pressure on my chest was the first thing I noticed once I regained consciousness, but the touch weirdly stimulated my body. My skin tingled at the contact. I felt an unexplainable warmth that spread through me and an aura that I'll never fail to recognize.

It was him, My Savior.

He was pumping my chest to make me breathe again. But a soft pair of lips was not something I expected to feel next. CPR was the last thing I expected him to do. 

Damn, who is he?

The instant those lips touched my frozen ones, I felt a jolt of electricity. It was as if I'd touched a live wire. The person might have felt the same because he jerked away instantly. My eyes flew open, and I woke up coughing up and spitting water: my vision was still blurry. The person recovered faster from the shock than I thought and rubbed my back. His touch oddly had a soothing effect on my body. However, my head still felt heavy, so I rested on the floor until I wasn't very sure about getting up. I rubbed my eyes, trying to clear my eyesight.

Strong hands caught mine, preventing me from rubbing my eyes. But the voice that followed didn't fail to strum my heartstrings.

"Don't, that's bad for your eyes," His voice was smooth like butter but sweet like honey. The voice washed over me with a sense of familiarity.

My eyes fluttered open, and I gasped at the beautiful sight, or I did say, the handsome guy who hovered over me. Brown doe eyes, filled with concern, gazed down at me.

I have seen these doe eyes somewhere. But where?

The sky was dyed pinkish orange, and the clouds were painted gold. The light from the setting sun highlighted his angelic face, and the silver loops that adorned his ears glimmered. It was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen in my life. I felt as if I'm dreaming.

But where have I seen him?

"Are you okay? " The concern in his voice broke me out of my daze, and I hummed.

The accent with which he spoke told me that English was foreign to him.

I tried up sit up, and he helped me.

Now that I sat up, I took in my surrounding. I teleported to a rooftop swimming pool out of all places on the earth.

My Rotten Luck!!