Chapter 39

Jungkook's POV

Doing a live after our every concert is a mandatory tradition we have been following for years. Either it's all seven of us together or anyone of us separately but we make sure to do the live. However, we usually do live when we get back to our hotel, but today somehow our Managers and the team thought it's better to do here.

Our staff members were busy setting up the green room for the shoot while our makeup artists did some last touch ups. Well, to be honest, all I want to do is go back to my room, take a nice shower and cuddle with my princess. I was never a cuddler, but this girl brings out new sides of me. Hugging her to sleep has become my favorite thing to do. Having her small warm body stick to me helps me sleep better.

"Jungkook-ssi please stop smiling, I want to retouch your lip tint," said the girl who was retouching my makeup.

"Jungkook, stop daydreaming!!" Tae teased.

I sighed and ignored his comment. Can't blame them, I've been like this since Ash and I talked it all out.
Well, even Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were the same when they met Ara. We used to tease them a lot and now it's my turn.

Suddenly I felt a pain radiating right through my chest almost taking my breath away. It was as if someone punched hard into my chest.

"Kook, you okay?" Came Jimin's voice laced with worry. But I couldn't answer him as I was too concentrated on trying to find the origin of the pain. My Soulbond throbbed and a alarm went off inside my head.

Ash...

I pulled myself up and glanced at my Hyungs who had concern written on their faces.

"Jungkook, are you ok?" asked Namjoon hyung.

"Hyung, ring Ara, something's not right," I said and reached for my phone from my pocket. Jin hyung immediately started to dial Ara while I called Ash, and to our horror none of them answered their phones. The dull pain in my chest is not helping me either.

Suddenly, Sanghyuk hyung burst in through the door. The anxious look on his face said he was here to deliver some bad news and I hope it's not about them.

"Guys, we're cancelling your like," He huffed.

"Why hyung?" Asked Jimin.

"Your girls met with an accident."

*

Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and I rushed through the hospital hallways in a discreet manner trying to not make it obvious. We're dressed in oversized hoodies and mask trying to camouflage ourselves. My other hyungs will be here shortly.

Sanghuk hyung said Ash had a concussion and Ara is fine while Minghyuk broke his left arm because of the crash. It was the driver's side which took the burn.

As we made our way to the private rooms, my heart hammered against my chest. We met Minghyuk with his plastered hand outside the room.

"Hyung, you okay?" I asked. His face had cuts caused by shattered windows.

"Minghyuk, what had happened?" Asked Jin hyung.

"I'm fine. I'm not sure what happened but a SUV came out of nowhere and crashed into us. It was probably intentional, I feel so," He explained.

"How are they?" Asked Namjoon as we moved to the room they both admitted.

"Ash hit her head trying to cover for Ara, she was fine until we got out of the car. Indeed she was the one who helped out Ara and then they both helped me out," He filled in.

"Ara... Our baby?" Jin hyung interjected.

"Don't worry hyung, baby and Ara is fine except for the cut on her upper arm," He assured, "But right now she's in the Obs-Gyn department going through further tests. Maybe you both should go there."