Chapter 17

I wiggled around the kitchen dancing along to the music that blasted from my Bluetooth speaker.

I got discharged from the hospital today afternoon. They kept me under observation for the whole day, yesterday. Dr. Park just wanted to make sure that my condition is stable before I went home.

Right now what I'm doing is the exact opposite of what Dr. Park advised me to do. He asked me to rest and recuperate but I'm sick of lying on the bed doing nothing. So, I decided to prepare dinner for everyone. A thank you meal for taking care of me. They were busy today but made sure it was Sanghyun who came to pick me up.

After getting to their apartment I slept for a few hours but not before ringing my mom and giving her my updates. She was scared, not just her everyone was. When I called her yesterday, she cried a lot. Her tears made my heart bleed. Eva and Yuki were in similar conditions as well. It was them who informed Namjoon from my cellphone.

Well, when I returned I found my suitcases and the boxes containing my stuff in the spare room I used. Sanghyun told me they'd pull the strings to get my things here.

The men will be starting with their concert on 9th April which is just a few days away. Also, I'll be starting to attend Seoul University on Monday and that's just two days away. I fucking missed 3 weeks of my Uni because of all this soulmate/soulbond shit.

Damn, everything is moving so fast.

Initially, Dr. Park didn't allow me to restart my classes considering my condition, but after a lot of pleading, he said yes. I can't miss my classes anymore and honestly, I'm a bit nervous about attending Seoul University. Hopefully, I'll be fine.

I tapped my phone screen, it showed 8.30 pm. They'll be here in almost 30, that's what Ara said when I rang her earlier in the evening, so I better hurry up.

I'm preparing Kimchi Fried Rice, Bulgogi, a salad, and boiled eggs. Hopefully, they'll like it.

They placed the skillet on the stove. I took the bowl of marinated meat and chopsticks while I waited for the pan to heat up.

'Mic Drop' started playing and began belting out the lyrics along with the song. I dumped the marinated meat and veggies onto the heated skillet while dancing around the kitchen to the Mic Drop Choreo.

"Did you see my bag

A low chuckle startled me making me turn around my heels and finding them watching me dancing my ass off. Jimin had his mobile focused on me with a devilish grin on his angle-like face. Tae was grinning widely while Yoongi had an amusing grin. The rest of them looked at me with gentle eyes.

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked with a sheepish grin. I'm sure my face is painted with a darker shade of red.

"Since you put down those chopsticks and started dancing to the main choreo," Namjoon provided with a dimpled smile.

I wish the floor swallows me now.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath, covering my face in embarrassment.

"Didn't know you could dance like that," Ara commented.

I shrugged and turned around to the stove to check the meat.

"But aren't supposed to rest?" Jin wondered.

"Yeah, Dr. Park said no physical exertion," Tae added with a boxy grin.

"C'mon guys, I'm done resting. I don't wanna lay around anymore," I whined making them chuckle.

"And cooking is not physical exertion," I pointed out being a serious look.