Chapter 41

We returned to our hotel room late in the evening. And to be honest, I'm dead tired although I was on the bed doing nothing the whole day. I'm all ready to hit the bed and looking at Jungkook even he might've the same opinion.

This guy spend his time sitting on that hospital chair and the bed was not soooo comfortable either. He was already dead tired yesterday after the concert then he came to the hospital, been awake for hours and just got 2 hrs of sleep.

"Should we take a nap before dinner?" I suggested and went to sit besides him on the couch of his hotel room.

Jungkook leaned in, placing his head on my shoulder and hummed.

"Okay, I'll meet you after getting changed. You go take a shower," I moved to get up but held me in place.

"Jungkook?"

"Can't we just take a nap already? I'm too tired to take a shower," Jungkook mumbled into my neck.

"No, Not happening. You need to shower, love," I chuckled.

He straitened up suddenly and looked at me with glint of excitement in his eyes, "Did you just call me 'love'?"

I blushed and hiding my face with my hands. I said it without thinking.

"You never gave me endearments, well.... I like it," Jungkook whispered in my ear.

"I love it," His breath tickled the shell of ear and he nibbled on it teasingly.

Oh God!! He's such a tease!!! How am I gonna survive this man?

"Jungkook don't do that. I know what you're trying to do," I feing glared at him although my face is beet red.

"What am I doing?" He asked mischievously and leaned closer.

"Don't play dumb, Kook," I narrowed my eyes, shifting back from him.

"I'm not playing dumb, princess," He moved closer and I kept backing away from him. My heart racing with every move. My body heated up under his lustful gaze. This guy can take my emotions to a whole new level just with the look in his eyes.

"Jungkook... "

"Yeah, princess?"

My back hit the couch's arm and Jungkook held back a smirk as he leaned in caging me between him and the arm of the couch. We're so close that we're probably breathing the same air. I know he want to claim my lips, the look in his eyes are enough to tell me that.

My eyes mirrored him, reminiscing the feel of his lips over mine. Every time his lips had claimed mine it was always like it's our first kiss. It's different everytime, and I can't get enough of that feeling. I love the way his lips takes away all the thoughts out of my mind. Be it positive or negative. His lips is all I can concentrate on.

Jungkook lowered his head to claim my lips but I averted my face and he ended up kissing my cheek,  making me giggle.

"Jungkook we can't," I giggled as he peppered kisses.

"And why is that?" He asked with a mischievous chuckle.

"Because I'm hurt," I locked my arms around his neck and rested my back on the arm of the couch while he used his arms to keep his weight off my body.

"So?"

"So we can't," I rubbed my nose against his, teasing him. I know I'm treading on thin ice.

"You seemed fine when I almost finger fucked you today," He rasped and kissed the corner of my lips.

"Um... And who's fault is that?" I pouted.

"What? It's my fault?" He asked feign innocence and I nodded.