Chapter 21

Tap. Tap. Tap. 

Delete.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Delete.

Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!

This shit has got me so fucking frustrated on another level. Why the fuck can't I write? The thing is, I gotta submit this report by tomorrow, and there's no progress. All I'm doing for the past hour is writing and backspacing half the thing I just wrote. 

It's been a week since I started to write this report which was supposed to be completed in 3-4 days. But I was so damn busy catching up with my studies, giving presentations, etc, and don't forget the uninvited guest who dared to come knocking on my door to gift me with 4 days of long pain and sleepless nights. In short, I couldn't complete it and now I'm forcing myself to complete this shit.

I need to urgently submit this one by tomorrow as I'm taking a leave next week. I'll be flying to Tokyo to meet the guys tomorrow night and will be officially assisting them as staff for their 3-day concerts in Tokyo. Later we all will be returning to Seoul by June 2. BTS Festa is coming up as well and they're doing something special for ARMYs this time as well.

It's been more than a month since I haven't seen them. Although we used face time, well, it was always Ara most of the time, to be honest, I missed them a lot. I attended their Day 3 concert in Seoul before they set out for World Tour, half time as an ARMY and half as a med trainee staff. PD nim wanted me to get my first-hand experience before I'll join the team for real. And have to say, hands off to the staff. It's more intense watching them work backstage than in documentaries or other videos.

But the most painful of them is to witness the men having a hard time collecting themselves up. They use up all their energy to entertain ARMY that after the concert they can't even stand straight.

On the Day 3 concert, Jimin literally danced with his back covered in pain reliever patches because his back muscles were cramped.

Honestly, I felt so bad watching the scene before me.

After that concert, they flew to other Asian Countries. Next, they'll cover half of their Leg 1 tour. They'll fly back to Singapore after 'Muster'.

June 13th and 14th Muster 2021 will be in Seoul and 16th&17th in Busan.

But there's an ample amount of time for these two things to happen. Right now I want to complete this report.

C'mon Ash think!!!

Even music can't help me today. Music is always my last resort but today nothing is working.

I can even feel the pin-drop silence in the huge library mocking me.

That's when an overgrown monkey decided to smack my arm making me yelp.

"Hey, Sweet cheeks!"

His greeting was followed by a harsh shush and death glare from the librarian. We both bowed and apologized, and silently scooted to a seat farther away in the corner.

Danny settled on the chair beside me with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face and all I do is glare at him.

"Oh sweet cheeks, I know I'm handsome, you don't need to openly ogle at me. If you want you can have me all to yourself," he flirted and leaned closer to me with his one arm on the table and the other on my chair.

I moved away from him but that doesn't seem to be a problem to him as leaned in closer.

"Danny, if you don't want slapped square on your so-called handsome face you should consider moving away from me," I said with a raised eyebrow.