Chapter 36

[A/N: Heyya loves!!!! Surprise!!!!
First pov change's here. I know you guys wanted Jungkook's pov as well. Thank you for waiting.

This is the longest chapter I've ever written.

Also, imagine the convos is taking place in Korean and the one in italics are in English.

So, Enjoy!!! ]

Jungkook's Pov

"Okay, thanks Hyung."

"No need to thank me Jungkook. Just talk to her and sort this out," Minghyuk hyund advised. He just dropped off Ash at the hotel we're staying and helped her check in.

"Yeah..." I said, still unsure if she'll listen to me or not.

I hung up the phone call with a small thank you again and returned to the stage, back to my Hyungs.

My phone lit up with a notification and my lips stretched into a grin. It's her, my soulmate. My blue eyed princess.

Princess💜: Guys, I'm just got to thr hotel room. When will you guys be back?

My fingers hovered over the screen of my phone, contemplating whether to text her back or not. But I saw Ara typing, so I waited.

Ara: Okayy Great!!!! We'll there in 45.

Princess💜: Okay. Cya😘

Ara: Yup

I smiled at the screen. I still wonder, how she so easily blended with my family? Like it always been her family.

Pocketing my phone, I joined the team and saw Ara approaching us with an excited look on her face.

"Oppaaaa~~ Jooniee~~" She sang, jumping on her heels, "Ash just arrived at the hotel."

"That's great," replied Jimin with a smile.

They adore and care her. Although, at start their care was out of sympathy and.... Maybe guilt. They felt responsible for me. They practically grew me up and both Jin and Namjoon Hyung are like my second set of parents. It was hard to watch all my hyungs looking at me with disappointment in their eyes. It hurt me more than anything. As if pushing Ash didn't hurt enough.

But over the time, I saw them accepting her and loving her not out of sympathy but out of pure love. I swear to God, my girl's a fighter who's pure to her core. Something about her spirits reminds us of our old days when we fought together as a team against all the odds.

"So, let's wind up quick," Ara suggested.

Hobi Hyung opened his mouth to say something but Ara raised her finger, "You can't deny a pregnant woman's request."

We all chuckled while Hobi Hyung sighed and mumbled a 'fine' with a smile.

"That's my girl," Jin said with a smile.

Ara been using her pregnancy card ever since we got to know she's pregnant. And, none of us deny her requests. We can't wait to have our nephew or niece in our hands. They'll be having some crazy uncles for sure.

I wonder what will be Ash like if gets pregnant? What am I thinking, dumbhead. We have not even sealed our damn bond. But the thought itself brings some different kind of warmth inside me.

"Jungkookie, why are you smiling?" asked Jimin wiggling his eyebrows.

"He's day dreaming already," Tae snorted.

"It already evening, Tae," I pointed out feign annoyance.

"Yeah, whatever," He said smacking my arm with a knowing smile.