Chapter 10

The rest of the week went in a blur, and ever since we informed the guys about my condition, they made it their life mission to keep me happy. Amidst their busy schedule, they tried to cheer me up and keep me occupied with some activities. Even Ara unnie took a few days off just to keep me company. I felt so touched by their actions.

But I feel bad that I'm making them worry. Sometimes I regret explaining to them Dr. Park's observations during his checkups the following morning. The crestfallen look on their angelic faces is something I can never forget.

Damn, it was a mess.

I reassured them that I'll find a way out. Although I know that until my bond is sealed there won't be any significant improvement. But what's the loss in trying? A part of me worries if Jungkook is going through the same thing, I'm unsure if our soulbond issues are also affecting him. After the day in the practice room, we again met for registering ourselves in the World Soulmate Council. And the whole thing went as awkward as the other day at BigHit.

He never returned home. From what I got to know he stays at his apartment in Itaewon, and I don't think he'll be home until I'm here. The guys only meet him during practice sessions. Although I never ask them about Jungkook to them directly, they make sure to keep me updated about him.

Honestly, they're worried for their maknae. Their schedule is packed with performances left and right. They've some interviews and also concerts coming up. They'll perform their new album, 'BE.'

Even Yoongi lived up to his promise of annoying me. His sassy remarks remind me of Eva.

I miss my girls. They went wild, excitedly jumping all over the place when they got to know Jungkook is my soulmate but kept other issues from them. I don't need them to stress over my condition as well.

Ara and Jin have undertaken my diet plan as their sole responsibility, he always makes sure I don't skip my meals. I've been hitting the gym more often nowadays. But today, rather than hitting the gym, I opted to work out in the living room upstairs.

"Hey brat, Whatcha doin'?" here comes the most annoying person out here. He was in his studio all night. One day they take a half day and Min Yoongi is still working.

"What do you think I'm doing? " I retorted, as I continued doing pushups. I have always been a fitness freak (what Eva calls me) so, this is nothing new. But honestly, I'm anything but a healthy nut. The only reason I work out is that it keeps my mind away from tracking down to Jungkook.

He rolled his eyes.
How do I know? I can fucking sense it. So, I stopped doing my push-ups; and sat cross-legged on my yoga mat, sipping on my water bottle, and faced him.

"Why the hell are you even working out so much?" he frowned, leaning against the wall, "you're probably overdoing it."

"If you're not fond of exercising, don't discourage others who are interested," I rolled my eyes.

"Ohh kiddo, I don't need to work out so much. Hobi is more than satisfied with what I've under my clothes," a devilish grin overtaking his face.

I choked at his words, my mind going somewhere it shouldn't, and he guffawed.

WHAT THE FUCK

I glared at him as I tried to control my breathing, and Yoongi's face turned red from laughing so hard.

"Oh - oh, lil' Ash has her mind wander-"

I hurled the first thing I could reach which was my bottle, making him cut off whatever bullshit he was going to say. But Yoongi caught the bottle, skilfully dodging it.

This Man is RIDICULOUS!!

"What's the commotion here?" Out came a grumpy, sleepy Tae with a scowl, and dressed in his pajamas from his room.